Search results

1. Amack1970

Dzus fittings on goblin hoods

I'm looking to replace the 2 dzus fittings on my hood. They've been ground down by curbs, speed bumps etc. I found some made with a allen head instead of the straight blade channel, but it looks like there are multiple sizes. 5/16 and 7/16. Does anyone known what size I need?
  2. Amack1970

Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

I just got mine! Thanks for the reminder
  3. Amack1970

Df brake proportioning valve install

Thank-you
  4. Amack1970

Df brake proportioning valve install

Is there a video on how to install this wilwood valve and the new hard lines? I've got my car apart and just wanted some guidance.
  5. Amack1970

Hiw many cars are up and running in AZ? We could use this as a excuse to get together and see each other's cars, tell stories etc
  6. Amack1970

Great idea!
  7. Amack1970

I'm in. Please sign me up with intercooler Anthony
  8. Amack1970

Wanted brembo brakes

Beggers can't be choosers. I'll take whatever is available
  9. Amack1970

3M Clear Bra

I bought a new windshield then covered it. I haven't peeled the expel.on my windshield yet
  10. Amack1970

3M Clear Bra

I have expel film on my new windshield. It's a must! Do it on both sides
  11. Amack1970

Wanted brembo brakes

Hello, Looking for anyone with the factory SS brembo brakes from their donor. I wish I would have kept mine, because I want them on my goblin now. My donor was. 09 SS turbo. If your not using them on your car I'd love to buy them off of you. Thank-you Anthony
  12. Amack1970

GOTW - 12-15-23 #338 Chris S.

Chris your front spoiler is awesome. Would you be willing to make another one? I need one for my goblin.
  13. Amack1970

Drop your Instagram

Amack1970, this has family stuff and my goblin stuff all mixed in
  14. Amack1970

Need new front rotors

That would be awesome. Wonder what they'd cost to ship?
  15. Amack1970

Need new front rotors

Looks like it's time for new front rotors. The local auto parts store won't turn mine. I have a turbo goblin. Not sure what car info to give the parts store to get the correct rotors. Please let me know, if you know Thank you
  16. Amack1970

What tires are you running and why?

I've had my Goblin done now for 4 years. I do alot of commuting with the vehicle. I've gone on 2 or 3 four four trips around Arizona. I also do good guys track events. I've put about 6k miles on my car. I'm currently running 275/40/17 Nitto NT555 G2's. These tires still look new, but suffer in...
  17. Amack1970

Custom stainless exhaust

I completely get you bro. My post was not an attempt to bash your exhaust or the cost, I’ve spent what others would call stupid money on stuff I really wanted as well just in this case because I thankfully can do it myself I can’t justify it even though I will be the first to say yours looks...
  18. Amack1970

Custom stainless exhaust

[ GoblinguyZ. I like what you did & props to you for having the skill to produce that. I'm not that talented, but I knew what I wanted, and I got it. Yes, at a cost, but I was fine paying for what I wanted. I think each goblin is built to what their owner likes and sees as a vision for the car...
  19. Amack1970

LNF timing gear noise

Thank you for the response! I think I'll get this done right after Goodguys next month
  20. Amack1970

LNF timing gear noise

Wanted to throw this out there and see if I get any response. I bought a new LNF motor from ZZPERFORMANCE before I built my goblin. I've got about 6k on the new motor. Under heavy acceleration, sometimes I hear chain sounding noises from the pass. side of the motor. That's were all the...