Search results

1. k.rollin

New tow pig

I picked this up today and have been thinking about this Clarke & Dawe skit all day. 2008 GMC Sierra 3500 HD SLE with the LMM Duramax.
  2. k.rollin

Recall Alert: Harbor Freight Jack Stands

Hazard Fraught Tools is recalling their 3 ton and 6 ton Jack stands, item numbers 56371, 61196, and 61197. Per the filings, the support pawl can be disengaged under shifting load resulting in collapse. I've got a few of these in my garage, and I'm sure that some of you do too because these...
  3. k.rollin

TPMS

Is anyone with a completed build running with the TPMS? I've seen threads elsewhere saying that the threshold values can be adjusted to turn off the dash light, but I haven't heard of any Goblins running around with a functional TPMS suited to the car. At this point, I'm wondering if buying...
  4. k.rollin

Seat Back Brace

Has anyone installed any sort of seat back brace in their Goblin? I was looking to install something like the Autopower or I/O Port adjustable brace, but am concerned about interference with the brackets that are welded to the harness bar. I've also been thinking of building a solution that...
  5. k.rollin

Kirkey 65160 Road Race Seat - SOLD

New 16" adjustable intermediate containment seat with black airknit cover included. I was going to use it in my build after learning that the 47500 had been discontinued after only having one, but ended up finding a second 47500 at i/o port racing instead. Seat has never been installed, just...
  6. k.rollin

Project Car Comparo

I spent the weekend up at my friend's cabin with a bunch of our mutual friends, just drinking, talking, and riding quads through the logging roads like we've done since we were all back in high school. A few of us got to talking about our projects, and now a challenge has been presented - my...
  7. k.rollin

Lark's Track Goblin No. 40 - 2008 LT ***REGISTERED***

I've been following the progression of the Goblin for quite a while, and weighing it against something like a Midlana. In the end, I decided to build a Goblin first, because it seemed like the option more likely to be completed, as they seem to go together quickly and I already have enough other...