Search results

1. Gsd autos mn

GSD AUTOS Track/Ext/Eazy-09-TC-G85

Engine harness is in and looking awesome, found all the grounds I needed to use,and installed all the cooling hoses. I got a 14mm by 3/8 banjo fitting and used that for my turbo coolant line. Wired up the headlights and got the lighting plugs I ordered for mirrors and tail lights they were...
  2. Gsd autos mn

I used shock locking nuts I had here in garage because I never removed donor hubs the nut cut into it I believe, im going to get a new set of studs and nuts that match the zinc hardware.
  3. Gsd autos mn

Yeah I trimmed them off first top was a little thin I added a cover with epoxy today. Yes its not fuel line its brake hose probably could have used 1/4 inch for small lines the braided line is 3/8 think I spent $43 on them the braided line was for clutch and lines were exactly what I wanted they...
  4. Gsd autos mn

Got the brake hoses I ordered from Pegasus Auto Racing and finished the engines harness, removed the oxygen sensor and AC plugs, radiator fan wires except the blue wire. Was able to remove the pins. A wheel hub mounting stud snapped off on me ill probably go get new nuts for them now dont know...
  5. Gsd autos mn

Put the motor and tranny in did a few small things. Used engine hoist to lift motor up after I centered it under the rear end had a buddy give me a hand.
  6. Gsd autos mn

Got the Car ready to accept the motor I have a brand new LNF trap door oil pan from Canada haven’t decided if I should paint it or powder coat it for an additional $150.00. I got some eagle light 5 3/4 headlights and Tradewinds chrome buckets installed. -310-038 trade winds bucket -310-119...
  7. Gsd autos mn

Mayor West's 09 SS/TC Ext. Track Turbo #191 [South Carolina] [Registered] [Sold]

I went with 2 stage and had a lot of parts coated Texas charged me $1325.00 and they did frame and big panels only all the rest was $1250.00 including a sub frame and over 50 pieces from local Bursnville guy I found on Facebook. The powder coating was by far the most exspensive single thing I...
  8. Gsd autos mn

Installed clutch,wire harness,heat exchanger and NACA duct work, radiator, power cable, used a couple vise grips to loosen the fuel pump retaining rods working them loose til it popped apart. Need to get some parts in to finish steering column and complete the motor.
  9. Gsd autos mn

Hoses are in wasn’t that bad, I used my cart to put it in front of my pulling chain anchor and just muscled it in.
  10. Gsd autos mn

Back to working full time I finished up 1st build video yesterday few casualties thus far. I managed to break my brake position switch bolt off with a nut driver I should have cleaned and oiled the small bolt first. The dip stick tube snapped off while changing my oil pan that’s still not here...
  11. Gsd autos mn

New videos

Can anyone tell me what they used the orange and black wire from trunk light for?end of video 10 and 11 never seen it used? I think I saved it for nothing it’s probably the end of trunk light diode. From harness guide video 3.
  12. Gsd autos mn

Bill's Street/Track Goblin - 2007 SS/SC - Chassis #204

do them all plus the water pump evergreen has a kit for $160 I think I spent around $215 buying things seperate and going with the cloyes timing chain and cheaper balance set. Cloyes has a VVT updated kit as well if you want the best you can get...
  13. Gsd autos mn

New videos

So how close to the ECM connnector did you cut your wires off! I didn't remove that cover to cut them close I just taped over everything like lonny did and staggered my cut wires to different sizes. Your looking for the tan 5 volt reference wire from ECM could be pin 41? Mabey you can just...
  14. Gsd autos mn

New videos

That red wire comes from the amp radio harness in video 8. I saved every acc wire throughout the build first red comes from fuse box and needs to be spliced after driver headlight. 2nd driver fog purple 3rd passenger fog 4th red white stripe from amp You'll save a green for horn 2 pinks for...
  15. Gsd autos mn

New videos

Yes tan B6 goes from fuel pump splice then a long extended wire all the way back on the clutch pedal you will use it in n video 10 as well as the pink wire, the abs brake res wire, the purple passenger fog light and a spare red from BCM connector. Cut all pedal and clutch wires to 12-15" you...
  16. Gsd autos mn

Throw out bearing - LSJ

I just got one new OEM 2017 stock for turbo $64 on ebay 24242805 The LSJ apparently bleeds off pressure so the LN4 model is what you should be using 2424805
  17. Gsd autos mn

I’m on video 10 today of harness, I’m building a 2009 turbo but my model normal boost gauge due to being around the 400th cobalt vin for 2009. Learned a lot about the vehicle doing the harness. Some things I would recommend -Write up notes for each video Numerical stuff is needed. -Use zip ties...
  18. Gsd autos mn

Set up work table tackled first two harness videos in few hours this morning. The rear coils are here thanks to ctunistra post on coils. The 400 pound springs are on the way. Cleaned some parts and did a final clear coat on tail lights.
  19. Gsd autos mn

I tinted some clear again and used that on coolant tank, steering wheel and tail lights. Ordered up BC rear coils, after painting around 40 parts I’m ready to start wire harness and assembly.