Search results

1. Gsd autos mn

Where did you buy that? links

I just started buying items for my build, I went and found as many links from our members threads as I could. Post a reply and edit it as you go, we will know what works and where to get it. https://m.cabletiesandmore.com/product-info-11-color-cable-ties-50-lb-test-100-pack-all-one-color-302...
  2. Gsd autos mn

GSD AUTOS Track/Ext/Eazy-09-TC-G85

My name is Jake Hello Adam and Goblin forum I ordered up chassis #134 track-extended-easy entry. I found the goblin through YouTube videos but never seen one in person. I know this will be a fun challenge and a great experience based on customers reviews. Goblins are a blast to drive and ride...
  3. Gsd autos mn

Isle of Man TT 2019?

I’m heading back to the Isle of Man for the TT May 30th for my second time. My first trip was 2016. I want to know if anyone else here going or plan on going eventually. I have been to tail of the dragon which is similar to the road width, but these guys average 135mph for (6) 37.25mile laps...
  4. Gsd autos mn

5 3/4” day maker DOT headlights Thoughts?

I have been using a daymaker headlight on my Yamaha venture for a few years now with DRL HALO and integrated blinkers. I really think these would work well, but you have to buy the good stuff the cheap $40.00 to your door knock offs just won’t do it for me. The true daymaker gives you twice the...
  5. Gsd autos mn

This weeks Cobalt donors at IAAI

Hello everyone my name is Jake, just went to the auction today in the middle of a snow emergency and bought the donor Cobalt T/C. So sorry to guy in WI AND NY but this was right in my back yard. I’d like to thank you all for this opportunity, the info provided here will definitely make this a...