Search results

1. Lewbird007

Stonewerks’ Track Goblin - 09 LT donor, Michigan Build #272

Glad to see someone from Michigan! I am about a hour and a half from Grattan. I will definitely be following this.
  2. Lewbird007

A few questions before purchasing/starting build

I’m located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. To pick up the frame would be about 15-16hrs one way. I have a feeling it would be cheaper to have it shipped, rather than driving, because I would have to rent a truck.
  3. Lewbird007

IDRVSLO I just started following you in instagram. I’m really digging the color combo. The wheels are nice too! I see you are in Washington, did u have your frame shipped?
  4. Lewbird007

Hey thanks for the help Jeff! I see what you did there with “The state up north.” I think those are all good answers to my questions. Plan is to hopefully get the ball rolling next year. I would like to get it started right away, but with a wedding coming up, I need to be a responsible adult and...
  5. Lewbird007

Hello everyone I recently fell in the rabbit hole and came across the DF Goblin. Needless to say, it was a good find. I am now looking to purchase one in about a year and would like to get a budget in mind. (Yes, I do realize the website has a budget estimator, just would like to get a “actual”...