Search results

1. D

DF, could/would you make the 4.45 final drive gears?

Hi all, was just wondering that since they are in such demand, could/would DF be able to make these parts for us. Ive read they help from keeping the F35 from eating the 3rd and 4th gear. Would anyone else want to see this done?
  2. D

New bolts?

Ive seen people on here talk about buying new bolts for the goblin and all. Is this an option or does someone have a PDF of what and how many of what you order? Thanks guys.
  3. D

G85 builds?

Hey all, was wondering since there have been a lot of new builds popping up lately, are people looking for the G85 versions or it really doesnt matter? Just curious cuz it seems to be a desired feature i guess.
  4. D

Battery size?

Hey all, my SS came with a leaky battery so i need to another one, does the goblin use a specific rack for the battery or can i just grab a wal mart battery and be happy?
  5. D

Brembo brakes?

Hi all, My SS T/C came with brembo brakes and from my understanding, these might be too strong for the cars weight, plus im thinking these will go in the back of the vehicle correct? Do I not use them in this case? Just getting my facts straight before hand so I wont be caught with a surprise...
  6. D

So i probably just over paid for a donor........

Hi all, just got a donor from coparts and with fees and all it came to 3k, i seriously think i overpaid but i really wanted to get this vehicle in and strip it before i put the deposit and stage 1 money in. Kinda having buyers remorse but oh well, nothing i can do now but pick it up and get...