Search results

1. ManDan1957

April 2021 DF Kit Car Contest Announcement - Wheel Wednesday

I’m not sure what they are off of but they were cheap. ( $150. for all 4 rims and tires)
  2. ManDan1957

ManDan’s city goblin-09 LS donor

Hi from frozen Manitoba. Actually I am the second goblin in Canada. The first was in Ottawa and I believe there are 3 more in Ontario now. The import page said to write a letter to Transport Canada which I did. That was a waste of time. They only replied about a month after I got my kit. The...
  3. ManDan1957

Annual Christmas ice fishing run
  4. ManDan1957

Coolant hose alternative

I don’t know if anyone has had to remove a hose yet but I’m wondering if pulling a carpet “hook blade through the line once or twice would help to remove it.
  5. ManDan1957

Fortunately I’m not big sports fan. Just thought I’d combine the Texas roots of the car with a touch of “Canadian “.
  6. ManDan1957

Problem is with all this “isolation “time on our hands I’d get crazy ideas and have to put lights in them.
  7. ManDan1957

Just thinking I could make them out of clear plexiglass and you wouldn’t notice them.
  8. ManDan1957

This is the dimensions I used for my front wing.
  9. ManDan1957

**Post Picture's of your Finished Goblin Here**

Thanks. The side panels are 20 gauge aluminum. With full sides there are more bends to do. It didn’t quite work out as planned but I’m ok with it. Inside has foam insulation to quiet it down.
  10. ManDan1957

Thanks. I’m anxiously waiting for summer. Just not sure what this virus thing will do with trying to register the car. I’m using the excuse that being only a 2 seater it’s good for “ social isolation “
  11. ManDan1957

Spring test run...
  12. ManDan1957

Even beats ice fishing!!! Although the fish might come for the donuts
  13. ManDan1957

“coolest “goblin on the planet. I couldn’t post the video here but you can see it on my FB page @ Rat River Reflections
  14. ManDan1957

What else can you do when you have snow for half the year. Gotta have some fun! (Or at least dream a little )
  15. ManDan1957

The headlights are motorcycle which I found on Amazon. The wing is from a Hyundai Tiberon. I found it used in Winnipeg and had to modify it to make it fit.
  16. ManDan1957

Off road Goblin Canadian Edition?
  17. ManDan1957

I didn’t like the limited access to the dipstick and oil filter so I made my own. Latch is from the Cobalt back seat release.
  18. ManDan1957

I actually ran it in a local parade last weekend. Other than riding the brake the whole time it performs perfectly.
  19. ManDan1957

I am hoping to get my inspection shortly. I don’t think it should be to difficult but time will tell.