Search results

1. Vwsaabvt

New donor soon available

Might be a decent donor available soon, just don't worry about that stain on the seat :oops:
  2. Vwsaabvt

SOLD 3M VHB Tape

I have most of a large roll of 3M VHB CV62F tape left over from mounting my firewalls and floor pans. If anyone wants it there is probably enough to do at least 1-2 cars still. $55 shipped.
  3. Vwsaabvt

Goblin AT on list of 15 best kit cars

Never seen the website before today, but this popped up on my news feed today https://hiconsumption.com/best-complete-kit-cars/
  4. Vwsaabvt

Front brake numbers

Ordered PXD956H pads for an 09 cobalt ls they don't fit. All 956 pads should be the same size. Caliper is 18-B4880a for left front.
  5. Vwsaabvt

Lsj cam sensor seal

Someone finally got new ones made.
  6. Vwsaabvt

What wideband is everyone running

I don't plan on doing my own tuning since zzp is fairly close, but I would like to have a wideband sensor. What does everyone suggest?
  7. Vwsaabvt

Rear transmission to subframe mount

I know they're a bit off while building but I don't think it should be this far off. Do I have one of those "rotated" mounts? Should I just get solid mounts from DF or a different option?
  8. Vwsaabvt

Fs: Moog control arm bushings SOLD

Decided to go with OTTP control arm bushings instead. 2x K200361 $9.03 cheapest I found online 2x k201285 $29.79 cheapest I found online Total would be $73.75 with rockauto 5% discount plus shipping cost I'll sell them for $65 shipped if anyone is interested These are for ss supercharged...
  9. Vwsaabvt

Heater loop bypass option for supercharged guys

Looking at threads for the heater core pipe bypass and it looks like people have looped the pipes with hose, taken the pipes out and installed 90* fittings and hose, or used the CBM Motorsports housing which removes the thermostat. I bypassed the route of the 2 pipes internally by just drilling...
  10. Vwsaabvt

Wiring questions

I'm at the end of the new wiring video 4- organizing the main harness part 1. At the end of the video around 7:40 it says: 1. there should be a group of wires that need to be extended- I have those 2. Two wires that will be used for the fuel pump- shouldn't there be 3? I have purple, tan, and...
  11. Vwsaabvt

Width and offset

will 17x9.72 with a +25 offset fit the rear without rubbing or will I need spacers? I am looking at that size for the rear and 16x8.25 for the front. or should I go with differnt sizes?
  12. Vwsaabvt

Wtb: passenger seat rails

Looking for passenger seat rails if you are parting your donor. Bought a set of seat plates from chad now I am in need of 2 sets of passenger seat rails.
  13. Vwsaabvt

Andrew's track ext 06 SS build #151 OHIO REGISTERED

Put in my order last week for frame 151, so here is my build thread. Found my donor in Cincinatti and picked it up for 2k. Drove it home over 2 hours with no problems. Started stripping it a week later since I had so much interest in parts from it. I sold around 1k in parts the first weekend...
  14. Vwsaabvt

Hoping to order soon, from Ohio

Jumping in head first Stumbled upon the goblin a month ago, found a donor and stripped it. Selling another car tomorrow so I guess it's time to get serious about ordering stage 1 soon. I have tons of questions and need to start writing them down so I don't forget. My donor is an 06 ss, I...