Search results

1. M

Laminated Glass Windshield Idea

Forgive me if someone else has tried something like this and I didn't see it. Looking for feedback on this idea. I had an experienced glass technician come out to see my car. I have a track frame. His suggestion was for me to come up with a frame for a windshield using 1/8" sheet metal. He...
  2. M

Corbeau 5-point Cam-lock Harness Setup

This is my first time working with a harness like this, so apologies if this question has an obvious answer. Both of my harnesses have 2 different width lap belts. The adjuster of the 3-inch wide strap is huge and cannot pass through the opening in the side of the seat. The sewn-loop section...
  3. M

Shifter Cable Too Short?

Hello, I am trying to get my shifter cables set properly before proceeding with installing the shifter itself. I have not been able to get the passenger side crank perpendicular to the tunnel with the transmission in neutral. I have the ball sockets threaded on only 2-3 turns, and I believe I...
  4. M

New Builder From Michigan

Hello All, My name is Michael, nickname is Buddy. Mid-Michigan (Bay City area) is my home area and current location. I am in the beginning stages of my Goblin journey. I came across the Goblin website years ago while looking for alternative but similar, more affordable vehicles to the Ariel...