Search results

1. B

Goblin "ABS Emulator" - disable ABS, traction control and brake warning lights

Found 3 more pieces of the old hardware in a closet - so there are three more ABS Eliminators up for sale: https://www.4dtech.com/goblin-abs-eliminator/
  2. B

Brad's City Goblin - 10 SS/TC Donor, NY Build - FOR SALE

Sorry, that was a copy and paste from the order email.
  3. B

SOLD #152 Complete Kit for sale - Unassembled

All three stages Tons of extras Unassembled Webster, NY 14580 https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/brads-city-goblin-10-ss-tc-donor-ny-build-for-sale.1090/page-6
  4. B

SOLD OK guys - after sitting in my garage untouched for a few years, its time to pass this kit on to someone else. I've only stripped the donor and made the wiring harness (see notes below). First person with $10k in cash and a trailer takes it - I will not ship it. Locate in Webster NY 14580...
  5. B

Custom Ignition Switch Electrical Adapter

I still have not had time to get back to it, or my kit car!
  6. B

It will not impact an HP tune, nor will the tune affect the ABS eliminator.
  7. B

Custom Ignition Switch Electrical Adapter

Ok, sharing out this design for anyone who wants to build your own. I will not be answering questions or providing support. You can order the PCBs from OSHPARK as I have shared out the board design. www.oshpark.com Click on sharing, then search for "Goblin Ignition Adapter". Oshpark allows you...
  8. B

Found another 7 of these in the closet if anyone is interested. https://www.4dtech.com/goblin-abs-eliminator/
  9. B

I could refactor the software to work on our newer hardware but these are not really an item that sells in volume.
  10. B

Goblin Warning Light Eliminator (Airbag, Seatbelt & Tire Pressure + Bonus Features)

No new progress, but will try and make some time soon to look at this project again.
  11. B

Goblin Warning Light Eliminator (Airbag, Seatbelt & Tire Pressure + Bonus Features)

I think we may have a few ABS eliminators left, I would have to check. As for the warning light eliminator, still have them all in a box. The only real testing that has been done is on my Goblin, where it seems to work as designed. One other member tested one with issues, but I did not spend...
  12. B

I have not touched the Goblin or any associated projects in a LONG time. Not dead, just life has changed a lot for me over the last year. ABS Eliminators are still available on the website for anyone who needs them. FYI: These are going end of life. Once I run out of the hardware the ABS...
  13. B

No, I have put no effort into my car, or this project. Its not dead, just focusing on all the indoor "house" projects I need to catch up on.
  14. B

Paralyzed by indecision and the quest for perfection

Thank you again for all the responses thus far! I guess I need to find the compromise between getting it done and being happy with the end result. The question is, will they pass the NYS inspection, and are they worth the 3x cost premium.
  15. B

Thank you for all the replies so far. I know its never going to be perfect, and honestly, once I am driving it, I am sure most imperfections will no longer bother me. I was going to use 3d printed clips for the wiring, but love the zip tie tabs idea. As for seatbelts, I have not decided. I...
  16. B

I seem to always drag out projects because I want to overthink them and make sure it is pre-planned and perfect the first time. Even if/when I complete my Goblin build, I have a long wait afterward to try and get it to be street legal. At this point I am trying to convince myself to just get...
  17. B

Thank you for the photo. I verified that the motor sticks out just shy of one inch at the furthest point. Looks like I can leave it as is! Next up, I need to wire in some 24 ohm 25W resistors for the tail lights and CHSML. I'm just trying to decide how and where I would like to mount them.
  18. B

I require a safety glass windshield, so it will be custom, whatever it ends up being. The nice thing is I can easily swap in different length tubes as I dial stuff in. Thank you for this info! My hood is tucked away and I had not yet had a chance to test fit it. If there is close to 2" then I...