Search results

1. Pizzaman

Need help with radiator install

Ok that’s what I figured I’ll just shave down a tad
  2. Pizzaman

Need help with radiator install

Seems like an easy step but just wanna make sure I don’t mess it up, my lower radiator grommets that the pins “slide into” appear to be more like hard abs piece rather than rubber grommets and I can’t get them into the frame like Lonny did so easily in the video
  3. Pizzaman

Wiring harness help…

Thanks appreciate it!
  4. Pizzaman

Wiring harness help…

All good thanks I’ve done it a couple times already not sure how I keep missing it
  5. Pizzaman

Wiring harness help…

The other end connects to the engine to body connector
  6. Pizzaman

Wiring harness help…

In part 4 video, organizing the main harness it says at the beginning to tape up part of the ECM connector, and then there should be 6 inches of twisted tan wire past that I have the tan wire but I never previously cut it anywhere. What is that wire for and am I correct that I should cut it?
  7. Pizzaman

Pizzaman’s Goblin Track ‘08 Manual 2.2 N/A Donor #467

I like your thinking there you may be onto something
  8. Pizzaman

Absolutely 100% I was maybe even thinking rocket propulsion or something…
  9. Pizzaman

#467 has landed I’ve been waiting for this moment for so long can’t wait to have this thing street legal!
  10. Pizzaman

*Official Builders Thread* -- Where are you located?

Bothell, WA 2008 2.2 N/A Manual Track #467 https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/pizzaman%E2%80%99s-goblin-track-frame-%E2%80%9808-manual-ls-donor.4034/
  11. Pizzaman

Travis B's Track goblin #479 - 08 SS

Hey @WA08TC glad to see another new Washington goblin owner I’m in Bothell and have mine being delivered in the morning tomorrow, so I’m assuming mine was on the same truck!
  12. Pizzaman

Wiring harness help…

Thanks
  13. Pizzaman

Wiring harness help…

I believe your right that’s what I was thinking thanks
  14. Pizzaman

Wiring harness help…

15. Pizzaman

Wiring harness help…

I believe the above one is the subwoofer one but I want to double check before cutting
  16. Pizzaman

Wiring harness help…

Sorry my bad I think I just updated my signature those two connectors are located near the red BCM connector.
  17. Pizzaman

Wiring harness help…

Awesome thanks next question… what are these?
  18. Pizzaman

Wiring harness help…

I’m working on finishing up my wiring harness trynna get it all done before my kit is delivered… In part 10 where they solder on all the extensions where is the best place to get those extensions I checked Amazon and not quite seeing what I need?
  19. Pizzaman

Haha yep wanted to make sure everything went as smooth as possible so I spent a little extra time and labeled every bolt and wire I took out!