Search results

1. TravMac

Turbo Options for Upgrade

By now there have been plenty of folks by now who have upgraded or swapped to a turbo setup to get that little extra performance. In all my research through the forum and some Cobalt builds, I've come across a few popular options people tend to go to (in order of power?): K04, ZZP Z54/57, or...
  2. TravMac

TravMac's Extended Track Goblin (#253) - 2007 SS/SC Doner

Hello Everyone! I'm excited to start this build log after submitting my kit order last week! Personally, it has been two years in the making to reach this point. I've read nearly every post on this forum and even asked some questions along the way. I'm glad to finally be taking this big step...
  3. TravMac

Matching Brake Rotors to Wheel Hubs

This may seem like a silly title, but I think is a legitimate thread. Looking at all sorts of wheel/tire combinations for building my budget, I've realized that everything really depends on the hub I want to run (stock 5x110, 5x114.3, 4x100). Then I start thinking about rotor and pad...
  4. TravMac

Excited New Builder in Mid Michigan!

Hello Everyone! Thought I'd follow the trend of new builders and introduce myself. I've been researching the Goblin for quite a while now, and finally pulled the trigger on getting my build started! But more on that in a second... About Me: I'm a Mid Michigan Gear Head. I used to be part of a...