Search results

1. WYGoblin

Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

Yes, I only need the one splitter. IC version.
  2. WYGoblin

Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

I will take one. Add me to the list
  3. WYGoblin

Michigan builders.

Would the shipping be the same to Wyoming. If it is or close to the same price count me in also. (IC version)
  4. WYGoblin

Goblinfest 2023

I was planning on coming down for this one but life got in the way for this year's. New 13 week old puppy needed a surgery to get pressure of spinal cord (he is doing great), so all my money for the trip is gone. Have fun guys. Hopefully see you next year.
  5. WYGoblin

WYGoblin's Extended City Frame Goblin - 08 SS/TC

I personally haven't but I have friends that have (work in body shops) that are going to help me and to teach me. Always willing to learn but with something like this I want someone that knows what they are doing to guide me.
  6. WYGoblin

I will have well under 20k converting it to a fastback. That includes the price of the car, parts and any other body parts that it might need on the front (hood, fenders, etc). I think I can be around 20k almost finished (minus maybe the paint). The cheapest fastback I could find was 20k for...
  7. WYGoblin

LOL, I should be ashamed of myself. I haven't been able to get it out this year. Keep planning to take it out and then I come home from work and its raining :(. Then when the weather gets better I have other family problems come up. I am itching to get it out again. On another note, when I was...
  8. WYGoblin

*Official Builders Thread* -- Where are you located?

I guess I should finally put my information here, lol. Green River, WY 2008 Turbocharged Frame #142 (Build log)
  9. WYGoblin

Goblin picture game

I should of did this challenge but I live right across the street from the grocery store and very seldom drive there.
  10. WYGoblin

Happy B-Day Lonny

Happy Belated Birthday Lonny!!!
  11. WYGoblin

Ran across this on Facebook in the Boise, ID area https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1194524207881857/?mibextid=dXMIcH
  12. WYGoblin

Happy Birthday Adam!

Happy Birthday Adam! :D
  13. WYGoblin

Some pics of I-80 just east of me on the way to the field I work in.
  14. WYGoblin

You would think they would be. I did go ahead and put a deposit down on the 28' trailer. Everywhere I looked was not what I wanted. It is a little bigger than I wanted but I think it will be ok. Now I just got to wait for the weather to get better to go pick it up. Been not able to go to work...
  15. WYGoblin

That is a thought. I wonder how bad it would be to modify the structure of the trailer. Steel I could weld in easy enough but aluminum i am not nearly as good at welding. I see a lot of the side doors above the axles in trailers that haul cars only. The cargo ones never have it. There are...
  16. WYGoblin

The side door I am talking about is above the axles. The one I am looking at has a door on both sides you can walk in and the one above the axles.
  17. WYGoblin

Looking to haul the goblin and some gear. Also use it to haul either a 69 camaro or 69 dodge coronet and gear to maybe car shows also. Want the escape door to be able to get out of a car easier also. Kinda want a 24' trailer but cant find a used one with an escape door.
  18. WYGoblin

Got a question for you guys with enclosed trailers. I am looking at a 28' and not sure how it's going to pull. Anyone have a smaller one (20' or 24'). Do you wish you had a longer one. I am having trouble finding a 24 with an escape door but found the 28.
  19. WYGoblin

Hey

I'm in Green River. If you are ever in the area let me know. Its cold out right now but can still check it out just no drive.
  20. WYGoblin

Hey

Welcome. What part of Wyo are you from?