Search results

1. RouteAbel

DTC Codes

Hey @Rttoys you are in Texas right? Did you tape over the brake light? Do we need a functional parking brake light to pass inspection?
  2. RouteAbel

DTC Codes

I did order an hp tuners, just wanted to be sure which are safe to clear/ignore.
  3. RouteAbel

DTC Codes

I have a running and driving Goblin (2010 SS/TC) but I need to clear some codes before I get an inspection. I need the check engine light and ABS lights to go out. These are the codes I currently have. 0x544: B0158 (Current, Old, History) Ambient Air Temporature sensor 0x544: B2555...
  4. RouteAbel

Where are you building?

I started in an auto-tent outside and then moved into my garage. Garage is cramped but overall better.
  5. RouteAbel

Solid Shifter OFFICIAL GROUP BUY

I'd like to get on the list for the full set.
  6. RouteAbel

Seat brackets...

I’m in the same boat, nothing lines up for me either. Even if I could get it to line up it would have my seats too far back. I have the extended frame so not sure if that factors in here.
  7. RouteAbel

Wiring harness question

The first large one is your ODB2 port. It doesn't plug into anything and is a port to plug a code scanner in. The second The third is the ambient light Is that required?
  8. RouteAbel

Corbeau seat mounts

Sorry, after looking at it again the back of the seat is much lower so maybe only half an inch.
  9. RouteAbel

Corbeau seat mounts

I think you could potentially lower it about an inch. You could maybe get 2 inches if you were to cut off the mount for the submarine belt of the 5 point harness.
  10. RouteAbel

First Start, no love.

One more clue, the ODB port is not working so guessing I have a problem in the communication wiring. RPD works.
  11. RouteAbel

First Start, no love.

I'm getting no power to the purple wire attached to the starter. From the diagrams that runs to the BCM crank relay. I checked the crank fuse and its good. I'm not sure how to test the relay unless I just remove it and jumper the connections.
  12. RouteAbel

RouteAbel's Extended Track Easy Entry - '10SS/TC build

I made it past the fuel pump. RPD lights up but no crank. I'm not getting any power at the purple wire to the starter. I need to figure out where that goes.
  13. RouteAbel

First Start, no love.

I was trying to double check this ground because I didn't remember seeing it. http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/no-crank-need-help.1970/post-37301 Mine appears to have a ground wire as part of the bundle.
  14. RouteAbel

First Start, no love.

I don’t see 3 of the purple plugs, I only found 1. I do have this plug hanging free by the transmission and am not sure what it is for.
  15. RouteAbel

First Start, no love.

One step forward. Another check of the BMS and tightening of the 5 bolts and now I am getting fuel pump priming. Still no spark. Gauge cluster makes it a bit farther and now comes up to the ABS and tracktion control warnings.
  16. RouteAbel

First Start, no love.

On closer inspection I am getting 3.4 volts on the purple and tan wires but nothing on the grey wire which I believe should be my hot.
  17. RouteAbel

Thanks, I started a thread in electrical. I've checked the grounds and seem good there. I need to tighten up the BMS module and that seems good. I confirmed power and ground at the fuel pump but got nothing. Dedicated thread here...
  18. RouteAbel

First Start, no love.

Trying to start my 2010 SS. When I try to fire up the car I do not get the fuel pump to prime. The guages click on, I get a low fuel and brake fluid message and the total mileage. The RPD does not illuminate. I get 3.24 volts at the fuel pump and have good ground there but the fuel pump doesn't...
  19. RouteAbel

Well tried to fire her up but not getting the fuel pump to prime. Time to start a troubleshooting thread.