Search results

1. dastrups

Justin Reed Racing DF Goblin

I hate to be weird but you are freaking legendary. Going through the bus stop with those barricades. Unreal. The fact that you built it all and drive it to that level and that well. So cool. Someday I will have to come watch one of these hillclimbs.
  2. dastrups

Thank you. You can call or text anytime. 801-821-8982. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you. You can call or text anytime. 801-821-8982. Look forward to hearing from you.
  3. dastrups

#243 Track Turbo for sale *SOLD*

Chassis #243 Track turbo for sale. Not desperate to sell but ready to try something new. This has been a great journey for me and I have loved every step of it. Now it is time for someone else to enjoy it. Asking $25,900 OBO. Highlights: -Registered in Montana -Dyno 330WHP/360 TQ -LNF crate...
  4. dastrups

Adding a relay for LED's

Brake light and other indicators work fine. Just the running tail light.
  5. dastrups

Adding a relay for LED's

I have a couple lights already out. My passenger side tail light and side indicator. I didn't wire in a relay so I imagine that is where I went wrong. Anybody know how to go about fixing this?
  6. dastrups

Yep I am okay shipping to Canada. Send me your address and I will get it sent out.

Yep I am okay shipping to Canada. Send me your address and I will get it sent out.
  7. dastrups

Shifter setup for sale

$100 OBO. I switched to the upgraded DF Goblin setup without the reversers. Used for less than 200 miles. Went through all the nuts and snugged with blue loctite.
  8. dastrups

Justin Reed

Done. Prayers your way.
  9. dastrups

New Products

I seriously want this! Is there any way I could pay you to make me one??
  10. dastrups

Dastrups Track Goblin #243 - 08 SS TC

For sure! Like a dessert after a meal. The perfect treat after a hard days work.
  11. dastrups

What a small world!! Where do you live now?
  12. dastrups

Today was take the goblin to work day. Such a joy to drive.
  13. dastrups

Andrew's Extended Track Goblin - 08 SS/TC

Looks good! Very curious to see how it improves the car. Will you go with the base sway bar on the rear?
  14. dastrups

Andrew's Extended Track Goblin - 08 SS/TC

This thing is coming along nice!! Love the look of the x brace with the gussets. What color are you going to powdercoat the frame?
  15. dastrups

Ya this thing is freaking worth every penny! Just got done driving it and WOW!!! The car just got a whole lot more fun to drive. I didn’t realize it but before I was kind of limiting how much I would shift and just staying in 3rd a lot more. This was even with the billet shifter upgrade that I...
  16. dastrups

Manual Shifter Upgrade

Just got done driving it for the first time since installing this. This is a MUST!!! Probably THE most noticeable upgrade that I have made. It’s actually made the car more fun and confidence inspiring to drive. I have never felt anything so direct and notchy. HUGE improvement from the upgraded...
  17. dastrups

Installed the new shifter. Huge improvement! Super direct and notchy. Very short throw. Haven’t had a chance to drive it but hopefully this next week.
  18. dastrups

Thanks! Just a shakedown so nothing too impressive. Right around 1:50. I want to see if I can get a few things sorted out this coming year and have a real go at it.
  19. dastrups

I will have to look into this.
  20. dastrups

It felt comfortable at speed. Probably only did 125mph tops due to ditching trying to find 5th gear but it felt good. I actually didn’t have my diffuser on blbecause of a mounting issue that I am still working on.