Search results

1. J

2019 EcotecNation Tail Of the Dragon Meet

Next year for me also. have to get frame ordered. finishing wiring now.
  2. J

Great. I was afraid of that. So close and now this. Thanks for getting back to me on this. John W.

Great. I was afraid of that. So close and now this. Thanks for getting back to me on this. John W.
  3. J

Hello. I,m running into same problem. my donor does not have any twisted wires. How did you...

Hello. I,m running into same problem. my donor does not have any twisted wires. How did you solve this? John W.
  4. J

New member.

Well, Donor stripping finally done and sitting outside. Now to clean, paint, and wiring next. saving money for stage 1 now.
  5. J

New member.

Question. how is the auto version get trans. cooled. Haven't seen any thing on videos yet.
  6. J

New member.

Thanks, Got it inside this afternoon and small start on removing some things. cute little thing. Must be five miles of wire in there.
  7. J

New member.

Well, my donor car arrived this afternoon and was little worse than expected. Found out rear window was broken out and had some water damage to seats, carpet and mold problem, glad I won't be using any of these things. Other than that, don't look to bad other wise. Can't wait to get shop...
  8. J

New member.

Thanks, DCMoney. Running from motorhome to shop was going to be a royal pain trying to follow videos.
  9. J

New member.

Question. Does kit come with a printout for wiring thinning on the harness. This will be the hardest for me.
  10. J

New member.

Good advice on label everything. going to get label maker this weekend. and lots of bags to store items together. Also here is a photo of last project. Kutoba diesel trike that is almost finished.
  11. J

New member.

Only got to look at it for a few minutes, but it a 2008 sport I think. It had just over 100000 miles on it and bought it local. Its a base 2.2 engine, no turbo or supercharger, and auto. Hell, I'm 70 and don't need need the feel for speed anymore like you young whipper snappers. It had been hit...
  12. J

New member.

Hello everyone. Looking forward to learn from all of you starting my journey to my goblin build. I just bought a 2008 cobalt and should be here Monday. Looking forward to start teardown.