Search results

1. Anks329

LS 2.2 NA Tuning

I'll be using this thread to track my tuning attempts on my Goblin. Specs: 2007 LS, with ~130k miles originally - now has 573 miles since I built it Stock 2.2 NA engine DF intake DF exhaust with wideband o2 and stock o2 sensor Wideband is in the DF exhaust bung. I have at AEM 30-0300 X...
  2. Anks329

Corbeau FX1 Seats and Sliders?

Has anyone installed sliders with the FX1 seats that DF sells? From the Corbeau site, I see that they have sliders available that are a direct fit for a Chevy Cobalt (https://corbeau.com/chevrolet-cobalt-04-seat-brackets/). Is that my best option to use here?
  3. Anks329

Installing the hood

I had my hood nicely installed; but after a couple of speed bumps I seem to have lost the dzus fasteners at the front. What are some other options to mount the hood? Anyone try neodymium magnets or something else?
  4. Anks329

Auto to Manual Conversion

Hi All! As I wait for my kit, I've been thinking about the next stage of my build and I want to convert my automatic to a manual transmission. Has anyone done this before, any pointers? I was thinking of using the ZZP F35 transmission and adding in a shifter. I know that I would have to get the...
  5. Anks329

Anks329 - Extended City - '07 LS - #190 REGISTERED

Hi All! New builder here in WA state. I haven't placed the order for my kit yet, but just purchased my donor this afternoon so thought I would start my build log. It's a 2007 LS automatic (I've got plans to add a supercharger or turbo kit to it eventually) with 130k miles on it. Found the car...