Search results

1. H

#176 FL LSJ BIG TURBO FOR SALE 27K

2019-DF KIT CAR #176. ($27,000) 2006 chevy cobalt SS donor car with 111,789 miles. Car currently has 113,294 miles on the odometer. Car makes 458hp/315tq on 15lbs of boost with E85 292hp/222tq on 9lbs boost with 93 octane. The car has a lot more power potential on both e85 and 93 octane. You can...
  2. H

Engine/trans removal tips?

Soooo long story short I think I need to add a throw out bearing spacer. Anyone have a loose guide on best way to remove the engine? Trying to do Least as possible ya know since I only put like 300 miles on it since I built it and now ripping it apart
  3. H

Catch can set-ups

So I have the ZZP oil cap breather with the PCV ports on the intake and valve cover blocked. The oil mist out of the top is a bit more then I would like and am thinking of making a catch can setup. Looking for pictures and ideas of what people already have and their thoughts on how well the...
  4. H

All FL owners and future owners !!!!!

Just got a call from Jacksonville regional DMV. The body kit is not NFTSA approved so I can not get a tittle. Talked to Adam at DF. He is in talks with NFTSA to get the language explained correctly in order to correct this issue. The supervisor did say he found a goblin in the system and that...
  5. H

Radiator drain plug?

Anyone know what size our radiator drain plug is? Mine is dripping and I want to fix it but I don’t want to refill all my coolant. I suspect the o-ring is bad as I probably only have 3 hours of run time on my build lol. Thanks
  6. H

Anyone run an electric water pump?

So not much out there for electric water pumps on ecotec’s. A popular company that will remain nameless was promising a kit for months. But it looks like I was deceived. Anyone have any home made solutions? I have an idea for one but wanted to see if anyone else had already done something. Thanks
  7. H

Remote oil cooler ideas

So I am pretty close to finishing up my build, one thing I don’t have a good idea yet for a remote oil cooler. Looking for some pictures and maybe links to what coolers you used. I was going to just bypass it for now but I live in FL. I have the remote oil cooler plate already. Thanks I think we...
  8. H

LSJ P12 tuning suggestions?

Ok so I went overboard on my goblin.(I go overboard on all my projects). I ditched the stock blower and went with a borg Warner s257sxe build with stage 3 turbo cams and a potted head. Big intake, ls4 throttle body, 1200cc injectors and all the other supporting crap. So the P12 ecu tables are a...
  9. H

Footwell cover install

Does anyone have pictures off the footwell cover installed on a manual? I know I need to cut a hole for the clutch and also the ignition switch on the side hits so do I cut the steering shaft loop off the side of the switch?
  10. H

Steering shaft touches things

So skid the mid link assembly onto the rack and pinion and the steering shaft and aligned the knuckles with the bolt slots and rotated it around. First thing. The steering shaft rest up against the clutch pedal. And second my bottom knuckle hits the front bulkhead. Any ideas?
  11. H

Heat exchanger wire not found

So literally step two on thinning the wire harness. Video shows 2 pink wires in red BCM plug in D7. I have one and it goes to the yellow plug. 2006 SS/SC coupe. Also don’t see the seat plug from the video either. Seats were removed from donor when purchased.
  12. H

Greg’s Hobgoblin -extended city 06 SS SC to Turbo in Jacksonville FL

So I guess a little introduction. Active duty Navy marine gas turbine inspector from Baltimore Maryland. I have lived in Jacksonville FL for the last 15 years. My background is in SRT-4’s, LSx cars and trucks and Gen3 hemi’s. Never messed around with ecotec engines so this will be new. I am...