Search results

1. PyroGuy923

Front Suspension Spherical Rod Ends

@Lonny Can you confirm if the front outers are both RH thread, or if one if LH?
  2. PyroGuy923

New Item - Tubular Subframe and Rear Suspension for Manual Goblins

Potential timeline? Do you have the specs / counts of the rod ends? I want to upgrade my rods all the way around.
  3. PyroGuy923

Thanks for the offer but think I’m going with the X series.
  4. PyroGuy923

As much as I would love those, they are twice the cost of the QA1’s. There will be 20 end links, including the new tubular rear, for me to replace so they are all the same.
  5. PyroGuy923

PyroGuy's '08 SS/TC Build - #208 - REGIRSTERED!

And like that, I’m back. Well, kinda. Haven’t done much with the car. I did order the new tubular subframe so have that to look forward to. Have a few upgrades in planned for the same time too (steering rack, all new rod ends, quick disconnect steering wheel, maybe new seatbelts, maybe a wrap...
  6. PyroGuy923

Yeah, ordered a new one from Rock Auto years ago
  7. PyroGuy923

Nope but thanks for the confirmation. I emailed support about it. And I've gone down a rabbit hole. Now I want the same rod ends for the new subframe but guessing it will be $300... Plan on going with these for the front and new rear subframe...
  8. PyroGuy923

Quality is one of the reasons I want to replace them. Want something stout. I’ll try reaching out to support.
  9. PyroGuy923

Grr. The good ones I've found (QA1 or Aurora Bearing Company) don't have a 5/8-16 option. Only 5/8-18
  10. PyroGuy923

Thanks. All is well. Haven’t done a ton with the car recently. Ordered the new subframe and when I do that I have a new steering rack and the upgraded billet pieces where the front tie rods connect to the spindle. Want to do a little makeover too. Get my new steering wheel/quick disconnect...
  11. PyroGuy923

Anyone have the specs for all the front suspension spherical rod ends? I have to take my front end apart for several reasons and would like to replace these while I'm in there.
  12. PyroGuy923

Headlight options...

Do they fit in the "stock" housings or did you make custom mounts?
  13. PyroGuy923

How the preorders coming? Anxious to get mine already...
  14. PyroGuy923

Will this fix bump steer issues? Production date?
  15. PyroGuy923

Got some new wrenches to work on the Goblin Out with the old and in with the new.
  16. PyroGuy923

Solid Shifter OFFICIAL GROUP BUY

Finally got mine installed.
  17. PyroGuy923

Insurance Questions

American Modern for mine. $544/year for full coverage.
  18. PyroGuy923

Wheel hubs

I had the same issue. ABD module needs removed if its still there. If ordered new from DF that would have provided a 3D printed cap that is flat.