Search results

1. Zoom Zoom

2006 SS Supercharged—- Donor stripped already, Low mileage 69,000

Was going to use but with more health problems , I guess my other 2 goblins will do for now. Fuse box, Speedo, clutch pedals, wire harness, steering shaft, fuel pump, and all the other regular donor stuff will come all with. I don’t have struts, seats ,wheels, rear axle. A lot of new parts go...
  2. Zoom Zoom

2006 ss Transmission 600. Florida. 132,000 miles out of car already

Saw this on Facebook 5 speed positive transmission 75 for radio
  3. Zoom Zoom

2019 Mustang Seats

These are premium seats out of a 2019 mustang, Does anyone know if they will fit or have used them in a goblin . The second picture is of a set in Jupiter Fl. on Facebook if any body is looking for a set 450 with mounting tracks
  4. Zoom Zoom

Engine parts Diagram

Maybe the new guys haven’t seen this
  5. Zoom Zoom

Part of the Reese Hitch Gang

Well I didn’t have time to weld one on so I took the one of my fifth wheel bumper that I use to haul my kayak and chopped it up to fit , Then I had to take the tow adapters off of the red goblin and put on the green one. I was in a hurry because I wanted to tow the cars to cars and coffee this...
  6. Zoom Zoom

Car started tapping very loud when cranked

When I started goblin this morning it was making a loud tapping noise. I went for short drive and it makes loud noise when giving throttle and shifting. I blew the head gasket on this ZZP engine and fixed that and probably put a 150 miles on it and it ran good, So I don’t know why it started...
  7. Zoom Zoom

Future Florida Goblin Builders

I am the proud owner of 2 Goblins :) One is open frame extended length and one is extended track frame. I would gladly be willing for anyone to stop by my man cave and try each frame out to see which frame suits them best. And I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about the...
  8. Zoom Zoom

Parts wanted to make race goblin Street Legal

Steering wheel shaft and blinker turn signal set up wire harness for head lights , blinkers , cruise control and etc. Power steering setup Could I use the wire harness from a basic automatic cobalt, sense I don’t need most of the wire harness sense I have a standalone wire harness already...
  9. Zoom Zoom

Change from E85 to 93 Octane

I was wanting to switch to 93 Octane from E85 , I read on line all you needed to do was run fuel tank almost empty then fill up with regular gas. It can’t be that easy can it ?
  10. Zoom Zoom

ZoomZoom Goblin # 2 Track use to Street Legal Someday

Chassis 126 Took a 2,200 mile round trip to Waynesville Ohio from Port Saint Lucie Fl Left Friday at 17:30 and arrived 08:45 15 1/4 hours Saturday morning then the fun began, going through all the details and looking through boxes and ended up buying a lot more spare parts from Ken he gave me...
  11. Zoom Zoom

Intermediate axle shaft

Don’t they make a longer shaft that does away with the intermediate axle shaft bearing and housing? Sense it’s about impossible to find a replacement housing.
  12. Zoom Zoom

SOLD ——New Northern Tool MiG 135 —— For a Florida Builder that wants to pick up.

Couple years old , But never used it. Use solid wire with gas or flux wire. This is a 110 - 120 V. AC welder 250 GOBLIN DOLLARS (Cash)
  13. Zoom Zoom

latest tune from ZZP Bucking bad around 3,500 rpm

They say it doesn't show on scan or at least scan before this one they haven't seen this one yet, I have no IDEA this is GREEK to me :)
  14. Zoom Zoom

LDK ENGINE & Z54 Turbo 1ST SCAN , REMOTE TUNE ZZPERFORMANCE

2009 SS LDK ENGINE WITH Z54 TURBO
  15. Zoom Zoom

Clutch switch

Does the clutch switch wiring have a fuse that can be checked, I rigged up a push button start but I still would rather the key switch worked. Any suggestions , I might have shorted the switch wiring out when I tried to hot wire it to get it to work.
  16. Zoom Zoom

Head gasket

Before I order a new head gasket and bolts, I thought I would get the Goblin forum‘s opinion. I did a rolling pull on my 2009 turbo SS ( NEW ENGINE WITH Z54 TURBO ) 700 miles on engine. And then my turbo quit boosting so I thought something went wrong with turbo but under upon further...
  17. Zoom Zoom

Front brake caliper dust cover

Front brake calipers that DF sends with kit I believe is part 18-B4881A for the right side not that it matters what side sense I just need the dust cover. Mine has a hole in it. I don’t want to have to buy a new caliper to get just a dust cover.
  18. Zoom Zoom

First ZZP remote tune failed ( Locked PCM

Hooked up HPtuners and couldn’t down load info, PCM was locked so now I need to get another one I guess My donor had a tune before and they locked it. ZZP thinks it’s a trifecta locked tune ,I guess they are pretty big into cobalt tuning. So if any body has a extra PCM for a 2009 SS COBALT PCM...
  19. Zoom Zoom

GM STAGE 1 SENSORS

I received this in the mail today, but only one fits out of 2 the one on the intake fits (it’s 4 prong) But the 3 prong want fit on the tube by filter do I need to change that one. I just ordered the remote tune from ZZP so we will se how good it works !
  20. Zoom Zoom

Tool of the day

Who has used one of these before, Old school way.