Search results

1. Acewest

Super charged 50% completed Goblin in South Florida for sale

Looking to sell this thing. Taking offers. Great deal super cheap for what it is. Someone will walk away with a deal of a lifetime
  2. Acewest

Lmao. Buy it A lot of the build already done
  3. Acewest

Hello all I have a 06 supercharged goblin that’s 50% completed for sale. I Ran out of time to get her done, instead of putting her away in storage until I return from training I rather pass her on to someone that has the time. Hit me up for more info and pics. Pm me or email for contact...
  4. Acewest

Dash cluster gauges don’t don’t work

Yes it does move but doesn’t go pass +0. I think it may be ok maybe once it’s driving it’s different . This is the location. PCM C1 pin 29. Anyone know what it’s for ? It’s a low reference wire. I have no idea why I have the wire out as a single
  5. Acewest

Wiring questions

This is the location. PCM C1 pin 29. Anyone know what it’s for ?
  6. Acewest

Ok so when driving I will really know if it works rt ? Cause when I rev it, it never goes pass +0. It’s always under 0. Idle is -16 I thing
  7. Acewest

Wiring questions

So. I have a tan low reference wire that was sent to the ECM. What is this wire for ? I have a 06 ss/sc
  8. Acewest

Hey how is the boost gauge suppose to look when working properly while engine is on and also while giving it gas. I cut the tan wire at the Ecm and connect it straight to the gauge. The needle sits at about 16 with engine on and when I rev it it drops down ? Is this Normal ?
  9. Acewest

Reuse SS knuckles?

Nope. All bushings and ball joints were ruined so I dumped both. I was just gonna get new whole parts
  10. Acewest

Reuse SS knuckles?

The thing is my car car did come with the aluminum arms.
  11. Acewest

Reuse SS knuckles?

What’s the the performance difference?
  12. Acewest

Reuse SS knuckles?

No I don’t want my suspension pulling or rattling
  13. Acewest

Reuse SS knuckles?

Supercharger but my original control arms are all ripped
  14. Acewest

Reuse SS knuckles?

Sounds good. I’ll buy the new ss ones
  15. Acewest

Reuse SS knuckles?

Ebay sold in pairs.
  16. Acewest

Reuse SS knuckles?

Hey I had to buy be lower control arms that goes from front of cobalt and goes for rear Goblin. Can I just save money and go with the metal black ones or do I need to get the silver aluminum for ss model? I could save about $80
  17. Acewest

Perfect You’re the man. This should get me going in the right direction. Thanks
  18. Acewest

Is there a diagram to show where those wires connect at the other end? So I know where they run ?
  19. Acewest

Hey do you have a wire diagram for dash harness?
  20. Acewest

Lol also starts with undoing taping half the harness lol.