Search results

1. Acewest

Super charged 50% completed Goblin in South Florida for sale

Hello all I have a 06 supercharged goblin that’s 50% completed for sale. I Ran out of time to get her done, instead of putting her away in storage until I return from training I rather pass her on to someone that has the time. Hit me up for more info and pics. Pm me or email for contact...
  2. Acewest

Dash cluster gauges don’t don’t work

So I have a 06 supercharged beast. I just got it running and my biggest and or only current problem is that the gauge cluster doesn’t work as it should. The gas needle , Speedo and RPM don’t register and Info. Also the turn signals lights/hazards don’t light up on the dash. The cluster...
  3. Acewest

06 supercharger Coolant hoses orientation

Hey I need some help with how all my hoses under the supercharger is suppose to look before I mount the motor.
  4. Acewest

2006 supercharged goblin

does anyone know why the trunk ajar wires at the BCM are saved ?
  5. Acewest

Stanford 2006 Goblin SS build log

Hey y’all, I’m new here I currently live in south Florida. I fell In Love with this kit car. Little background on my talents, I have over 22 years heavy collision certifications. There isn’t a car I haven’t worked on. I just Picked up my 2006 cobalt ss for a steal of $500 it’s a clean title and...
  6. Acewest

Supercharged cobalt pre build

Hey does anyone know what I need to do to my 2006 supercharge motor before I install it in the kit body. I watch the build video but it’s not a supercharged model. Besides the AC. What else should I eliminate from the harness or the motor?