Search results

1. R

GOTW - 1-19-24 #171 Kyle Lunsford

BTW, Kyle. How long did it take you to go from buying your kit to having a car on the road? I bought my kit in August 2020. I'm just wondering if I'm an outlier on time to completion.
  2. R

I still have my kit and it is still sitting in pieces in my garage. Despite my best efforts, I got a little distracted over the past couple years with a home renovation.
  3. R

Kyle, We spoke back in 2020 when your kit was still under way. Congratulations on a job well done! Ralph
  4. R

Cocoa Village Concours

I was at the Cocoa Village Concours recently and met Cooper, who brought his Goblin. We traded contact information but recently my smart phone ate my contacts list. Cooper, if you see this post please kindly ping me by text so I can add you back to my contacts. You have my card. And thanks...
  5. R

FL: Unbuilt Goblin w/ LNF donor $17k

Thank you for the clarification. At this point I only need the donor.
  6. R

FL: Unbuilt Goblin w/ LNF donor $17k

Is the donor for sale seperately? SC or turbo? And I am not familiar with the term 'LNF'.
  7. R

SOLD 2019 Goblin #82 for sale $19.5K PRICE REDUCED

Is this vehicle still a available for sale?
  8. R

*SOLD* 2019 LSJ-Turbo Goblin

Is this vehicle still for sale? I have chassis #202 and purchased it last August, but due to my schedule my kit is still on the sidelines. I am beginning to think that buying may be the fastest way to get my ride. Thanks, Ralph DeSimone (910) 800-0270 [email protected]
  9. R

Florida Goblins

Zoom Zoom, Thank you for taking my phone call. Currently, I do not have any special ‘handle’ so you can refer to me as Ralph or ‘Dr. D’. As I said, I am in Rockledge, not Titusville. I believe it is AMCAMX1969 who is in Titusville and he is welcome to call me anytime. I am sorry that I...
  10. R

Florida Goblins

ZoomZoom, You are welcome to give me a phone call as well. (910) 800-0270. Ralph
  11. R

Florida Goblins

AMCAMX1969, feel free to call me @ (910) 800-0270. As I said, I am in Rockledge. I am trying to develop a network of DF Goblin owners in and around the Space Coast. A phone call seems to work better for me that the ’drive-by-wire’ experience offered by the internet. At 62, this old dog finds...
  12. R

Florida Goblins

I am in Rockledge. #202. I just posted on the meet-up section. I am looking to make contact with folks on the Space Coast to share ideas as I attempt to assemble my first ever kit car. Ralph
  13. R

Melbourne, FL

I spoke recently with Adam and told him that my wife and I spend considerable time in the Melbourne, Rockledge, Cocoa area. I have a kit which currently consists of a full track frame and boxes of parts. Friends of ours in Satellite Beach happened to send us a photograph of a DF they saw...
  14. R

Re-establishing contact

I do not have Messenger and I am not on Social Media. I am happy to have you text or email me.
  15. R

Re-establishing contact

I am not familiar term ‘PM’d’. If this is Kyle, just send me an email. Thanks.
  16. R

Re-establishing contact

I lost my phone recently and all my contacts with it. I am trying to make contact with Alex and Kyle, both of whom are in North Carolina. If you recall gentlemen, we met at the Charlotte, NC SCCA event this past February. My email address is [email protected]. My new phone number...
  17. R

Registering in NC

The wording of the regulation regarding brakes seems to suggest that a dual circuit braking system would satisfy the requirement. Note that the regulation states “If these two separate means of applying the brakes are connected in any way...”. Sounds like a dual circuit master cylinder, which...
  18. R

Carolina goblins!

Thank you Baustin!
  19. R

Carolina goblins!

Sorry! I’m in Wilmington, NC. Since the thread is entitled “Carolina Goblins”, I just assumed that was understood, but no worries. Any advice wouldbe appreciated.
  20. R

Carolina goblins!

**please