Search results

1. L

2.2L Auto Goblin 32K miles

Hi Jareth, Unfortunately, no I had to come down a decent amount, but it had some items that needed to be sorted out and it went to a good home. @trophy1 is actually the new owner. Adam
  2. L

This car has been sold. Thanks to everyone who inquired about it. Adam
  3. L

Hi Brian, Yes, the car is still available. Let me know if you have any questions or if you want to come over and check it out. Thanks, Adam
  4. L

I want to build one, but right now my sons are only 7 and 11. I think it would be better to wait a couple years so that they can help more. I also have pretty limited garage space so doing a full disassembly and Goblin build would be really tight. Adam
  5. L

The build is ready to rip. The only OBDII errors are related to the items that are typically missing from any Goblin build. It is missing the EVAP system (codes P0452, P0449, P0443) and the rear O2 sensor (code P0036). I actually have the EVAP canister and possibly the solenoid that I got...
  6. L

SOLD! Kit #25 is officially for sale for $14,000. It's an automatic 2.2L NA using a 2010 donor with only 32,082 miles. The build has less than 1,000 miles on it (currently at 32,938). The kit is the standard frame with the full door bars. The donor car was a rollover so the Goblin build has...
  7. L

Louisiana Registration

Hi everyone. I purchased an assembled one from South Carolina so the registration process might be different. To register the car was actually not hard at all. You have to bring all of your proof of the parts that you used in the car to the inspection place. They will look over your...
  8. L

SOLD Free OEM Evap Canister

Hi Andy, I'm having to add the emissions components to an existing build to get it truly street legal. I don't know if someone scooped this up yet. I'll take this and any other EVAP/emissions components that you have available (purge solenoid, rear O2 sensor, etc). Just let me know how much...
  9. L

jpr's City Goblin - 07/08 LT donor

JPR, Thanks for the quick response! I might look more into doing a manual swap, but pretty much all forum posts suggest not doing one or that you would basically need a donor because of all of the parts needed. I might just leave my current one alone and, if I really like the platform, I'll...
  10. L

jpr's City Goblin - 07/08 LT donor

JPR, Sorry to revive an old thread, but I have some questions regarding the e-TransControl unit. I bought an automatic Goblin from someone and was thinking of either doing the e-TransControl or a F23 manual swap. I think the manual swap might be too involved. How's the shifting working out a...
  11. L

Turbo Donor Car (IAAI)

This would be a great turbo donor if someone needs one. I would buy it, but I just bought an already-built one to play with before the build so it's not an option. It's a Timed Auction that ends in a day (sorry for the short notice). https://www.iaai.com/VehicleDetails?itemid=36883567
  12. L

Shipping a finished Goblin?

Thanks for the advice. After speaking to the shipping company, they said that it's about 50/50 with people who send it with the driver and send it through FedEx. I agree that sending it with the driver might be problematic just that it could be lost.
  13. L

Shipping a finished Goblin?

All, Does anyone have any experience buying a car remotely? I found a shipping company (Shiplux) that will do an enclosed trailer. Does anyone have any experience with them? Do you send the title with the transport or get the person to overnight it to you? Thank you for any help that you...
  14. L

Any completed/close to completed extended frames for sale?

Ross, I'm pretty sure that Faron's AT Goblin is sold.
  15. L

Louisiana Registration

Lonny or Adam, I'm very interested in building a Goblin in Louisiana. When I visited your shop on Jan. 4th, you said that you were helping someone in Louisiana try to get registration figured out. Have you guys had any luck? I found the attached document on the website...