Search results

1. dvldawg

Goblin for sale #224

Selling my 2020 Goblin. Asking 22K, donor was a 2010 Cobalt with Auto trans. 110k miles. Selling because I don’t drive it, and we would like to buy an RV. Something had to go.
  2. dvldawg

Button wire problems

So, if your car came without cruise control. Is there any way to add it to the car? Could you tap into the BCM to add the GRAY WIRE?
  3. dvldawg

Routing for auto shifter cable

I just pulled the slack to the back , works just fine
  4. dvldawg

South Texas Goblin build

A huge shoutout to all y’all who have been so helpful with info. You have helped make my build super easy and successful. Thanks again for everything. On another note, getting the side panels wrapped soon. And hoping to be able to lay down some paint in the near future. I’m still going to put a...
  5. dvldawg

South Texas Goblin build

Got a little more done on the Goblin today. Was able to put these new parts on. Very excited
  6. dvldawg

South Texas Goblin build

Well, had a great day driving around in the Goblin. Taking advantage of beautiful weather and a temp tag. I did go and get her weighed, 1560#. I even picked up one of my grandsons from school. He was very excited, had a city police officer fall in behind me for a couple blocks. I figured yep...
  7. dvldawg

South Texas Goblin build

Got a 30 day tag to get all my inspections done. She’s on the road!!
  8. dvldawg

Brett W’s City Goblin – 09 SS Donor #229 v1

Great job so far Brett, and just wanted to say thanks again for bringing my missing parts down with you. As for your wiring questions. I just clipped off the AC wires and put shrink wrap over the ends and tucked them into the wire loom. Same with the yellow connectors. As for the O2 sensor, you...
  9. dvldawg

South Texas Goblin build

Thanks for the link. I got a lot of info from this tread. I live in Matagorda County, and my RSC is in Corpus Christi. That'll be fun, only two hours away. I do plan to call this week to get a contact name and hope to make some progress in the registration process. Thanks again
  10. dvldawg

South Texas Goblin build

I read through the DMVs handbook on Assembled Vehicles. It had several mentions of emissions testing in there, but also in Parenthesis(IF Applicable). I live in a county that does not require emissions testing. I'm hoping that this will not apply in the county that I will be registering.
  11. dvldawg

South Texas Goblin build

Well, I made my first test drive.(a few times);) These little cars rip!! ill be moving on to getting my inspection and registration ASAP. Can hardly wait to get this thing legal. Anyone have any pointers for filling out paperwork in Texas?
  12. dvldawg

New tool for pulling hoses through frame rails.

Yep, get those things messy, and don’t have any of your perverted friends around while you get those ran through the frame.
  13. dvldawg

NRG seats

I saw your post with the seats you used and I'm ordering the same ones from CARiD. also found the cobalt racing seat bracket on amazon for $63.
  14. dvldawg

NRG seats

I've been looking for seats and was wondering if anyone had any luck with these fitting?
  15. dvldawg

South Texas Goblin build

Thanks, I actually started stripping my donor and preparing parts about three weeks before my kit was ready for pickup. Once I had the chassis and sheet metal ready, I was free to start placing parts on the car.
  16. dvldawg

South Texas Goblin build

Yeah, I just put it up out of the way to give more room to look for leaks and such.
  17. dvldawg

South Texas Goblin build

So excited to get this thing drivable now. So far, this has been an extraordinary build. A huge testament to the guys at DFG for all the engineering and forethought that has gone into these cars. I loved models growing up and this is like a man sized model. Just get your parts and put it together.
  18. dvldawg

South Texas Goblin build

FIRST START!!!
  19. dvldawg

Water line problem

Thanks, you had the information I needed.
  20. dvldawg

Water line problem

I’m trying to install a new exhaust header and it is hitting the line coming off the water pump. Any way to turn this line to gain mor clearance?