Search results

1. dvldawg

Goblin for sale #224

Selling my 2020 Goblin. Asking 22K, donor was a 2010 Cobalt with Auto trans. 110k miles. Selling because I don’t drive it, and we would like to buy an RV. Something had to go.
  2. dvldawg

NRG seats

I've been looking for seats and was wondering if anyone had any luck with these fitting?
  3. dvldawg

Water line problem

I’m trying to install a new exhaust header and it is hitting the line coming off the water pump. Any way to turn this line to gain mor clearance?
  4. dvldawg

Custom automatic shifter handle.

Thought I’d throw this out there. Just finished making my shifter handle. first I removed the knob from the shifter. Then cut it in half at the bandsaw. Then removed the plastic from the lower half. Then I mounted it on the lathe and tuned down the plastic above the set screw to 5/8 of an...
  5. dvldawg

ISO, rear spoiler

Looking for rear spoiler with brake light(optional)
  6. dvldawg

Center console??

Anyone have pictures of their center consoles? Looking for ideas
  7. dvldawg

Twisted wires at C5 and C6

I am up to labels and I have cut and removed the C5 and C6 twisted pair. I’m sure that they were removed with the Airbag Connector. Im working with a 2010 base model LS. Are these required? The videos seem to be more towards the SS and TC cobalts. I have been very meticulous with the wiring and...
  8. dvldawg

Rear control arms

Hey party people, got a quick question. My donor car is a 2010 LS, and it has the stamped/ welded control arms. My question is, can I change those out with aluminum control arms or will there be different measurements?
  9. dvldawg

South Texas Goblin build

Off to a good start. Stripping down my 2010 donor. Need to grab a few tools and get back to work.