Search results

1. Fozda

Cobalt Trailer

Hey guys, since I'm selling my Goblin I decided to go ahead and sell the Cobalt trailer we built for it as well. The frame was built with 1/8" thick 2" square tube and was welded to the body in 6 spots. It's wired for 7 pin connector so all lights work and there's an extra wire for accessories...
  2. Fozda

SOLD Goblin #196 + trailer for sale

The time has come to sell my Goblin to fund other projects and toys. It was built in the summer of 2020 and has been extensively modified and raced over the past 3 years. It's currently registered through my Montana LLC but I'm located in Southern Wisconsin. It's titled as a 1957 Lotus 7 so it's...
  3. Fozda

Stainless Brake Lines

Does anyone know the part numbers for the stainless steel brake lines? More specifically the fronts. I managed to mess one up while putting the final touches on the repairs.
  4. Fozda

Injector data request

It might be a long shot but does anyone have Siemens 80# injectors with a return style fuel system that could send me their tune so I can use the injector data as a starting point for tuning my car?
  5. Fozda

Goblin and Cobalt parts

I have some parts laying around from changing things up on my Goblin over the years. All of the prices are negotiable. I prefer PayPal. "Stock" Goblin headlights - $80 "Stock" Goblin taillights - $60 LSJ exhaust collector flanges(we were going to build a new exhaust but ended up going turbo...
  6. Fozda

Drag Racing?

I know there's a few people in here that have had their car at a drag strip. I'm curious what tech inspection was like and what sort of safety equipment was required being an open car. Also, how fast did you go and how much power are you making?
  7. Fozda

WTB: Cobalt SS coupe shell

Are there any new builders in the Midwest that need to get rid of their donor shell? The closer to southern Wisconsin/northern Illinois the better! I'd be willing to pay you more money than what the scrapper will give you for it! My plan is to use the back half to build a trailer to pull behind...
  8. Fozda

YOUTUBE CHANNELS

It seems as though a lot of us have YouTube channels but nobody knows about them! This seems like the best place for everyone to shamelessly plug their channel, new videos, and whatever else you want related to your channels! This way we can all support each other! I'll start it out! Check out...
  9. Fozda

WTB steering wheel

If anyone has a "stock" Goblin 3-bolt steering wheel that comes with the kit they'd like to sell because they upgraded to something else, I'd like to buy it. I need 2 of them for another project. Thanks!
  10. Fozda

LSJ running problems

Hey guys, I need some help. I feel like I've tried everything but can't seem to figure out what's happening. I'll try to explain it as clearly as possible without rambling on forever. So first, my engine blew up during an autocross which was diagnosed as piston ring gap too tight. Then I bought...
  11. Fozda

WTB: SS/SC front sway bar

I'm looking to buy a stock front sway bar from an SS supercharged car. I will need the bar and the bushings. Let me know if you have one that you'd like to part with!
  12. Fozda

Danger Ranger 9000

If you follow the Cleetus McFarland YouTube channel at all you're probably familiar with the Danger Ranger 9000 race coming up. If you don't watch his channel, he is a YouTuber that purchased a 3/8 mile oval track in Florida and hosts Pay Per View events that usually include about 20 Crown Vics...
  13. Fozda

delete

This can be deleted
  14. Fozda

Fuel pump connector

Does anyone have any insight as to why the wires I have going to the fuel pump assembly aren't even close to what the diagram says they should be? I'm trying to find the pump power to use as a relay activation for the surge tank pump.
  15. Fozda

Button panel resistor

Does anyone know what size resistor this is? It's on the RES/+ button in the switch panel.
  16. Fozda

Oil cooler adapter flow direction

Can anybody tell me which side is in and which is out? I want to assume the left is out to the cooler but I've been wrong before!
  17. Fozda

Fuel pump housing size difference?

Looking to add a surge tank to my Goblin to avoid fuel starve issues during hard cornering. I plan to relocate the AEM pump I put in the tank into the surge tank so I need a pump to fill the surge tank from the main tank. I'm thinking about getting a pump and housing assembly from a base model...
  18. Fozda

WTB Intercooler duct kit

I would like to purchase an intercooler duct kit to help with the IAT's. I've emailed Adam a few times but haven't heard back so I was hoping somebody on here has one that they aren't going to use and would like to sell.
  19. Fozda

Throttle Sensitivity

Has anyone figured out how to reduce the throttle sensitivity? Other GM vehicles that I've used HPTuners on had a table where you could change how much throttle was applied for how far the pedal was pressed. That would be super handy here for smoothing it out but I don't believe our PCM has that...
  20. Fozda

Rear subframe bolt

Anyone else have an issue with the rear subframe bolts running out of threads before being fully seated? We ended up just putting about an inch spacer under the head of the bolt temporarily to keep moving along but we'll go back to fix it.