Search results

1. SACTX

Solid Shifter OFFICIAL GROUP BUY

UPDATED 1/28 with final pricing. Ok everyone. It's time to get this going. Original thread : https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/aftermarket-solid-shifter.1382/ A full set up ready to install is $317.00 with reversers, $265.00 without. A full set up when you modify the shifter...
  2. SACTX

Aeroforce Wideband issue

I'm running the Aeroforce Wideband (Bosh) with the HP tuners Pro dongle. I have my Aeroforce attached to the red line (input 1) and it's reading but it's only reading 10 or 20 (0v or 5v) set up in HP tuners as the AFR (Output/.5+10). I'm going to wait until the morning and do a calibration...
  3. SACTX

Tuning for TVS with Stage 2 Cams

I'm going to be documenting and asking for help in tuning my car for the TVS with ZZP stage 2 Cams. To start, my donor came with GM's stage 2 kit. Tune, 42lb injectors, and 80mm pully. I semi-tuned the MAF using the fuel trims as I was running up to 35% lean at times. It ran like a scalded...
  4. SACTX

Rubbing on upper control arms

Anyone ever have the inside of their rims rub the upper control arms? They don't hit at full lock but have rubbed some how? I don't even know when. I noticed it yesterday when I was cleaning my wheels. Seems like it would be full lock with the suspension completely unloaded but I can't think...
  5. SACTX

25 PSI manifold pressure

So I have a Gm Stage 2 tune, stock charger, and a pulley that's labeled 77.9. Attached is my second long run of my car (it's long) and there are a couple of times that the pressure has hit 25+ psi. I didn't think that was possible. Can someone shed some light on it for me? Is there a setting...
  6. SACTX

Adjusting steering wheel alignment

Because I used Corbeau A4 seats with their adjustable brackets and I’m only 5’7, I was needing to adjust my steering wheel down to be able to see over it. To mount the seats, I used 1” square tube at the front and bolted the back straight down. The seats are low and forward. I ran into a...
  7. SACTX

SACTX - Track - 07 SS/SC - Chassis #201

Updated 12/13/20 9/13/21 I’m updating the first post in my log with the actual build specs and and any custom things that I did. If there is something on this list that you’d like more info on, please post or message me. Thanks!! Standard length track frame Donor 2007 SS/SC 130k miles Kit...
  8. SACTX

Introduction and Registration Question

Hey everyone. I'm Scott from Houston, Texas. I put a deposit on kit number 201 a few weeks ago and think I have a good donor. I was going with a NA car but I'm now planning a SS/SC build. I have a few upgrades in mind and am really looking forward to this build. I have a few questions for...