Search results

1. Frost

SOLD! SS/SC City Goblin 5spd. - Low Miles

Selling my 2018 DF Goblin Frame: City – standard length Specs: Built using a donor 2007 Cobalt SS 2.0L EcoTec LSJ Supercharged Drivetrain w/ 5 Speed Manual Transmission Original mileage on Donor was 74K, and the car sits today with about 76-77K. Build completed in Summer of 2019. Upgrades...
  2. Frost

SOLD! SS/SC City Goblin for sale - 5 spd - low mileage

Selling my 2018 DF Goblin Frame: City – standard length Specs: Built using a donor 2007 Cobalt SS 2.0L EcoTec LSJ Supercharged Drivetrain w/ 5 Speed Manual Transmission Original mileage on Donor was 74K, and the car sits today with about 76-77K. Build completed in Summer of 2019...
  3. Frost

Sold - 60# Injectors

I have a new, in the case, set of 60# injectors I bought for my LSJ from ZZP. The car was apart, and a previous order I placed was delayed, so I bought a second set to get them quicker. Nothing wrong, but you will need the harness (can get from ZZP). These are recommended when changing to a...
  4. Frost

Coolant Level Wiring (solved)

I purchased a built goblin, so I don't have the new wiring schematics.. and couldn't find it in my Haynes manual. Can somone tell me where the coolant level sensor wires land (oposite the sensor itself).They're wrapped in a mixed bundle which I can't trace. 2007 ss/sc. I'm getting a low...
  5. Frost

Nice Supercharged Donor Available

Just saw this on craigslist if anyone is looking for a well priced donor. https://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/d/manchester-township-2006-chevy-cobalt/7116192813.html