Search results

1. Dakota8800

Harness guide Part 10 2:50.

Slow and steady progress. The wiring harness a been a huge and tedious learning experience for me, but I think I secretly like it. The end is in sight! In harness guide, Part 10 2:50, Lonny references a green wire with a white stripe and a pink wire (For older models such as mine) to add to the...
  2. Dakota8800

Is my fuel pump / pump harness different? How do I wire it?

I'm stuck at the end of the following video : DF Goblin Wiring Harness Guide Part 5 - Organizing the Main Harness, Pt. 2 My fuel pump harness is different. Am I missing a small harness? I believe this is my full fuel pump harness. Should I cut the wires by my thumb in the second picture and...
  3. Dakota8800

Dakota8800's City Goblin! - 2005 Cobalt SS/SC

Greetings all! Super excited to get started on my build! Currently a sophomore at the University of North Texas for Mechanical and Energy Engineering degree. I plan to use the goblin as a weather permitting daily driver with maybe eventually some autocross or time at the fun strip! I started...
  4. Dakota8800

Texas title signed but not notarized. Does it need to be? What do I do?

The donor I purchased is actually the first vehicle I purchased on my own. Please excuse my ignorance, as I am new to this whole process. I checked that the title was signed by the seller on the back (and it was) and checked for a notarization/seal blank but did not find it. Now I am paranoid...
  5. Dakota8800

Donor too good to be true?

I found a possible donor on Facebook Marketplace that SEEMS to be a steal. I am hoping for a little guidance from the goblin gods. This car has transmission issues. The owner states that the car will move on its own, but not far. He cites transmission issues. Are all cobalt transmissions...
  6. Dakota8800

Can a lowly teenager build a DF Goblin?

Greetings all! I am a 19 year old in college at UNT. Ever since I saw one of these Goblin kit cars from Demolition Ranch and visited the shop in Red Oak, TX a couple months ago I knew I had to get one. I have never wanted to start such a project so badly. It just ticks all the boxes. I have a...