Search results

1. pisco

For sale chassis 220 lnf

Sadly life has happened and my kit is up for grabs. It’s an extended city chassis with a 2009 low mileage sstc donor. Chassis is painted to prevent rusting and engine is on a stand. everything is tagged in boxes and everything is included. lots of extras. Will list later. feeing out...
  2. pisco

Well there’s your problem right there.

3. pisco

Frame coating

Has anyone looked into plating the chassis instead of powdercoat? Wondering if a copper plate would look cool vs copper powdercoat. I am struggling deciding on color, I’m not creative with colors and aesthetic design. I generally do my best with mechanical art... ugly but functional...
  4. pisco

Rough distance to middle of tunnel from bcm

Being in Nebraska I plan to add seat heaters for cold spring and fall mornings. Can anyone tell me an approximate measurement to for my power and ground to exit the tunnel under the seats?
  5. pisco

“Purple wire”

At the end of video # 10 “combining the harnesses” lonny says to take the rd/wt and purple wires and tape near the epa Mark. I have no purple wire... anybody know what circuit it is or what it feeds?
  6. pisco

eBay parts...

I ended up with a $200 eBay gift card and don’t know what to buy on there... I’ve seen 3D printed attachments for walnut blasting intake valves Wheels Hptuners LED headlights Steering wheel and quick release. Vinyl wrap. What do you guys think. Other options or ideas?? I would...
  7. pisco

Pisco's extended city goblin #220 (2009 SS/TC donor)

It's time to start my build log I've been procrastinating for long enough and am tired of paying for storage of the donor. It took a month of cleaning the garage to prepare and it's still a mess day 1 went well, after hauling the car home and returning the borrowed trailer got tools out about...
  8. pisco

09 ss starts, won't run...

Ok it's time to throw in the towel and ask for help. Brief intro since I have yet to start a build log.. Brandon aka Pisco...(long story) from Nebraska, chassis #220 shipping soon extended city with an 09 ss donor 83k? miles I'm trying to make my donor run before I rip the wiring harness...
  9. pisco

Carrying luggage

I've been cruising through these forums for about a year trying to learn as much as I can before starting my build and its time to make the decision between city and track frame. I'm wondering if anyone has thought of attaching some sort of luggage rack behind the roll bar above the engine cover...