Search results

1. Karter2026

WTB Dual Pass End Plate

Does anyone have a dual pass end plate or even a single pass that I can modify?
  2. Karter2026

(SOLD) PA Street Legal Goblin For Sale

Chassis # 72 Standard length city frame. 2.2 supercharged 5 speed. 1000 miles since completion ( will go up as I am still driving it. Pennsylvania street legal. Frame is painted. Body is painted, not wrapped. Side panels have carbon fiber wrap. Supercharger was just added in the last month...
  3. Karter2026

Hyper Flash Turn Signals

So has anyone else had any luck with installing the resistors for the turn flash speed? I have tried with no luck I get the same speed no mater what I try. I understand the whole resistance being less with the LED but I do have incandescent turns next to my head lamps, I have the LED mirror...
  4. Karter2026

Ceramic Coatings

Any one ever used one of the many the ceramic coatings on the market? I received a free one in my Petrol box this month Epic CR2 by Malco. I have been looking at The Chemical Guys Hydro slick product. I would just like some other opinions before I jump in. I'm interested in coating the wheels...
  5. Karter2026

SC Coolant fill bracket picture

Does anyone have a good picture of the bracket that holds the coolant fill for the SC. See Pic below. Mine is missing so I need to fab one up and want to see the angle if any and bends in it. Some measurements would help also.
  6. Karter2026

Sold - IC Pump Pigtail

I have 3 pigtails for the inter cooler pump. I needed one the best price was to buy a pack of 4. Just pay shipping and I will send you one if you need one.
  7. Karter2026

WTB LSJ Belt Tensioner

I was going to build a idler pulley for my LAP supercharger install just so I didn't have to run the gutted a/c compressor. If I can find a LSJ set up for a decent price. that may move the project along quicker
  8. Karter2026

Any Interest In A meet Up In East Central Area

Would anyone have a interest in a meet up in this area? All the chat about a second Midwest meet had me thinking. Baltimorehokie and I had discussed it before but he sold his car. There are a lot more cars in this area that are done or should be done by spring/ summer. I know there are a...
  9. Karter2026

Speedway motors coupon code

Anyone making an order here is a code for $25 off $250 Code: 9YDL-9VNW
  10. Karter2026

Lego

I just ran across this. Lego Seven. I thought it would be neat to share.
  11. Karter2026

WTB Intake Manifold

I am looking for an intake for a supercharger. Also need bracket for inter cooler pump.
  12. Karter2026

Foam Gun / Cannon

Anybody use either the foam gun ( garden hose) or foam cannon ( pressure washer)? Not good for the Goblin well maybe the hood only. I keep looking at these for our daily drivers. I am looking at the gun since I hate getting the pressure washer out just for a car wash. There are many brands so...
  13. Karter2026

Do you carry tools with you?

I was thinking of making up a small tool bag to throw behind the seat. for minor adjustments or repairs on the road. Has anyone else done this or thought about doing it? What do you have in it? My list includes 2 or 3 screwdrivers Hex key set a few of the most used metric and us wrenches...
  14. Karter2026

Amazon Wiring Plugs

If any one has or is thinking about getting plugs from amazon please read this to hopefully save you the headache I had. I wanted to make the dash buttons a plug in setup in case I ever need to remove them. Ordered some plugs from Amazon...
  15. Karter2026

GM Replacement Pigtail Chart

Our AC Delco salesman brought us a copy of this about a month ago. I found the PDF for it it may be helpful for someone. http://www.crateenginedepot.com/pdfs/Pigtails.pdf
  16. Karter2026

Wrap Material Sale

VVivid Vinyl is having their black friday week sale. I figured I would share this since I just ordered way more than I should of. It will be good to let someone else feel bad also. See the codes below. What's better than Black Friday? Black Friday Sales Week! Discount Codes Bellow Use the...
  17. Karter2026

Fender Clearance

Just a note my front fenders will not clear my wheel and tire combination. Hers I had the adjusted all the way up they still rub. It looks like I will be trimming the sides or adding about a inch of width to them. I am running 205/50R-16. the wheels are 16x7 with a +38 offset. They are...
  18. Karter2026

Fuel System Vent

Does anyone have a picture of how the fuel tank vent is ran using the plastic tee and the brass nipple?
  19. Karter2026

Front spindle bolt length

I just wanted any one building now or near future builders to pay attention to the bolts that attach the steering arm to the spindle upright. The bolt provided for the front of the steering arm (3/8 x 1-3/4") is not long enough to engage the nylock portion of the nut. I have changed mine to 2"...
  20. Karter2026

Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

I spent some time today as I do each year at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix race's at the Pittsburgh International Race complex. I wanted to take some more photos but failed miserably on that. But I figured I would share some of what I did get.