Search results

1. Kenny123

If anyone sees kit 218 pop up

Believe me it's on the mind haha.
  2. Kenny123

I actually just tracked it down. It is in Jersey. It has changed hands again but unfortunately the new owner is not lookikg to sell. Bummmmmmer!!!!
  3. Kenny123

Hey guys. I'd like to try and track down the car I built and buy it back. If anyone sees anything about kit 218 please let me know. Thank you! About to have my 2nd daughter and I need a project again hahaha.
  4. Kenny123

For sale chassis 220 lnf

Hahahaha. Dude I miss mine hahaha. We're having our 2nd baby any day now and I need to garage project for nap times haha
  5. Kenny123

For sale chassis 220 lnf

Is this kit still available?? Thanks man
  6. Kenny123

My old car is for sale and apparently I've been asked to help sell it

Good deal. Glad you are buying it!!
  7. Kenny123

Oh NO!! live and learn my friend lol!!
  8. Kenny123

"93 is way better" hahahaha. Some people ....
  9. Kenny123

THANK YOU. that's exactly what I said. The guy just seems to not want to do it. Idk man. I truly don't care either way. I had fun building it and driving it. Now it's not really my issue.
  10. Kenny123

So I just got steel from lowes and drilled 3 holes in it. Center hole for the mounting bolt and the outer two holes for the lights. Then painted it. Super easy and cost virtually nothing.
  11. Kenny123

Dude don't get me started haha. That's exactly what I've said. Let me be frank Here. I live in Charleston SC. He lives in jersey and has driven here 3 times to try and figure this out. I'm done helping and said I'd do this one last ditch effort to help him sell it. Trust me I said the exact...
  12. Kenny123

Turbo goblin with brand new turbo and seibon carbon wing. Lots more. Message me for details. The guy I sold it to can't figure out how to register it in Jersey and apparently needed me to post it since the MCO is in my name. Idk... 22k car is sick
  13. Kenny123

turbo goblin for sale (SOLD)

Everyone nailed it haha. I got offered 12k for it I got offered 2 civics for it. I was told that without a title it isn't work what in asking haha. Idk I am more than happy to keep it. At least my conscience is clear knowing I tried.
  14. Kenny123

Ok guys and gals I am removing this car as being for sale. I have had nothing but people calling and Requesting crazy low offers. looks like the goblin is staying.
  15. Kenny123

Yah dude. They said yesterday that they can't find the paperwork I submitted in January so I have to RESUBIT it again. I dropped the price by 2k so someone else can fiddle woth it.
  16. Kenny123

That's why I lowered the price.