Search results

1. G

SOLD!! 2007 2.4 L, 5 speed manual SS Goblin for sale. $19.5k Located in McComb, Ms 39648

Recently converted to supercharged using ZZP. Heated corbeau seats with covers. 5 point harnesses. Fully adjustable suspension. Full body wrap. Loads of extra parts. Tow bar kit. Doesn’t have emergency brake but have all the donor parts. HP Tuners scanner. 123k mileage. Licensed and registered...
  2. G

Heat exchanger plumbing

I have added a used SC to my 2.4 NA. Can anyone tell me if it is the lower or upper hose inlet on the intake that is the water inlet from the pump? I think it is the lower but wanted to confirm. Also, the exchanger radiator from DF appears to be bi-directional so it doesn’t matter which way...
  3. G

Anyone need stock springs and struts?

4. G

Adding supercharger to 2.4NA

I found a good used SC, intake and throttle body and have ordered ZZP kit. My question is regarding the tear down and cleaning of the used parts. Is it ok after pulling cores From intake to submerge entire intake to clean out old oil and crud? Is it important to replace o rings? If so, where do...
  5. G

Rear wing recommendations

What is best width? Anybody recommending any particular brand? I’m leaning to carbon fiber vs aluminum. Assume DF brackets would still work best??
  6. G

Upgrade 2007 NA 2.4L. Supercharge or Turbo??

Just joining the Goblin team so I have much to learn! Any opinions here? Pros & Cons? I was leaning to turbo, I even toyed with buying a new crate/turbo, but understand that it requires new harness among other things..that poses a problem as I am buying a pre-built goblin. Is there an all...