Search results

1. Iwanttogofast

LSJ Wiring Questions

I was just wondering how to route - especially the PCM C1 1&2 extension to the BCM C2 2&20 wires. For instance - The BCM C2 twisted pair come out of the connector routed towards the rest of the dash harness, instead of towards the PCM. So, what would be the best way to route this circuit...
  2. Iwanttogofast

LSJ Wiring Questions

The wiring instructional videos are pretty vague regarding the HS LAN wiring, and some of it is just plain different on my LSJ. Most of my issues that I have had revolve around the HS LAN data wires. I had to rebuild the PCM connector due to earlier video stating to "cut out all remaining...
  3. Iwanttogofast

LSJ Wiring Questions

God, I am SOOOOO sick and tired of GM wiring schematics not matching up with what I have, and DF instructions not properly explaining things!! How does my connector look ANYTHING like the connector pictured on the LSJ connector view? Long story short... wasting my Saturday AGAIN fixing a...
  4. Iwanttogofast

LSJ Wiring Questions

Squatch & Ross: I just realized today that my response didn't go through the other day. Anyway, THANK YOU for the info!!
  5. Iwanttogofast

LSJ Wiring Questions

I've been off of my Goblin project for a while due to some personal issues, plus getting very frustrated with some issues while working on the main harness initially. Some of it due to LSJ harness and connectors being different than what's in the videos, and some of it due to "sketchy"...
  6. Iwanttogofast

Organizing Main Harness Part 1

Is the tan twisted pair in ECM C1 positions #1 and #2 [GM HS LAN (circuits 2500 & 2501)] really used for SS/SC? For some reason, mine are cut pretty close to the connector. I thought that I followed the video instructions pretty closely. I think this was a leftover twisted pair that...
  7. Iwanttogofast

Joe: I get where you're coming from, but not knowing what each connector is called while labeling (during disassembly) is where the problem lies. What I labeled it as is (usually from where I pulled it) is not what it is referred to in the videos. And the connectors in the videos look very...
  8. Iwanttogofast

I have been working on my harness on and off over the past couple of months. I get started, get extremely irritated, and stop. The videos (yes, the NEW ones) do NOT seem to pertain to my SS/SC LSJ harness. My setup is very, very different - and I am very disappointed that there are no notes...
  9. Iwanttogofast

LSJ Engine Coolant

I like this idea a lot!! I'll be running DexCool in the engine, and green Prestone in the heat exchanger system for that very reason - To assist with diagnosing if any leaks develop. Thanks for this GREAT tip!
  10. Iwanttogofast

Ecotec Fuel Rails

I am getting some conflicting information, so I thought that I would check in with the Goblin folks to get the real scoop. I did a search first, and did not see where this has been addressed previously. My LSJ (2007 SS/SC) was from the rust belt, unfortunately. I've cleaned up, painted, and...
  11. Iwanttogofast

Main Harness Question

Ha!! I was just typing that I was wondering if one was a speaker connector and the other was for the subwoofer. I wonder what happened to the other other speaker connector. LOL! In any case - THANK YOU!!
  12. Iwanttogofast

Main Harness Question

Need help IDing 2 more connectors from the main harness of a 2007 SS/SC, please. IDK what happened to the tape labels. It has been a while since removal, so they may have fallen off. Pics show front and side of each connector. Connector #1: Connector #2: Thanks!!
  13. Iwanttogofast

Anodized Shifter Kits

I posted in case other Goblin builders were wondering the same thing. Thanks.
  14. Iwanttogofast

Anodized Shifter Kits

I see that the Anodized Shifter Kits are all out of stock. Do you have an ETA on when they may be back in stock? I'm very much hoping that this wasn't a one-time thing, and that you'll have them available again soon. Please advise...
  15. Iwanttogofast

Goblin Rear Control Arms

The previous owner told me that he had just replaced the Control Arm Bushings prior to his accident - and they did seem new. I figured that I would just leave them in for powder coating, and if they flaked - no big deal. I'm actually surprised at how well the powder coat adhered to the...
  16. Iwanttogofast

Goblin Rear Control Arms

I'm not yet ready to install many of my suspension components, but I realized today that my powder coater did not return my notes with my coated parts. I'm able to figure out most of it from pictures that I had taken beforehand. However, I am not sure on the orientation of my control arms for...
  17. Iwanttogofast

Main Harness Question

I'm working on getting my main harness completed this weekend. There are some things in my wiring harness (2007 SS/SC) that are quite different from the videos. One is this connector. Somehow, this one didn't get labeled during teardown. I'm guessing that it's the headliner connector, but...
  18. Iwanttogofast

LSJ has the worst oil filter location / access of any engine that I've done oil changes on. I was actually considering attempting an oil filter relocation kit installation. Has anyone done this?
  19. Iwanttogofast

Axle Nut / Washer

Thanks, guys. I've read several places that the F35 axles (specifically - for some reason) can fight back pretty hard. I think I'll try doing the swap prior to powertrain installation with hopes that mine don't fight me too much.
  20. Iwanttogofast

Axle Nut / Washer

I'm still working on wiring for now, but wondering if there is a best time to swap my axles for the new ones that I got. Now, while the engine is sitting on my homemade dolly, or after the drivetrain is installed in the chassis? Not sure what to expect regarding difficulty of getting the...