Search results

1. Classy

Goblin picture game

Haters will say it is photoshopped
  2. Classy

Desert Sasqwatch #155 Track (mods) - 08 SS/TC crate LNF F40

I know what I would do, angle the radiator the opposite direction and have dedicated ducting out of the hood with louvers. That way you can make it flat bottom without compromise and heat extraction would be better. it would also cut some weight out
  3. Classy

Not a Goblin, but my 09 Miata

We shall see, like I said, I want to have the car ready to battle again by March but driving by late January.
  4. Classy

I would, it would add strength back to the chassis
  5. Classy

Annual update? So, diff wasn’t broken, sway bar end link was… 2022 went very well for the rest of the season. 2023 was supposed to be a big year as I thought I had the car figured out… Well… March said no… I went to a practice day and spent a lot of time figuring out and testing the...
  6. Classy

Have you considered dimple die flaring all the drilled holes?
  7. Classy

Houston SCCA Autocross

Any of y’all run Corbeau FX1’s
  8. Classy

M62 vs TVS1320 boost

Thank you sir. As for crank pulley, it is about a 5.9 inch pulley. I am running a 2.5 duratec in my Miata. I haven’t pulled the pulley off the Audi supercharger yet, but I don’t want to waste money on pulleys too.
  9. Classy

M62 vs TVS1320 boost

Hello! So, I am trying to calculate pulley size for a custom TVS setup I am making for my Miata (I know I know) and I figured y’all would be a great resource to help fill in the gaps. Some background, 2.5 liter with a M62 (2.6 pulley) making about 325 whp on 93 and about 350 whp on E85. I...
  10. Classy

Jason in Texas - ext. track - 09 SS/TC

But the smoke is your signature move
  11. Classy

Mid Engine Cobalt

I never built this. BUT! I would highly recommend getting a donor that has a large removable hatch like a RSX or the second gen scion TC to make access MUCH easier. I also planned to remove the rear windows to make air scoops to pull air into the rear engine bay. All this being said...
  12. Classy

Houston SCCA Autocross

Y’all see the built Miata with a LS in it playing in EM in August?
  13. Classy

Rear cage bars from roof hoop to almost shock tower, a filler plate and what looks like oh **** handles, what do I win?
  14. Classy

It needs some holes drilled in it
  15. Classy

I can’t believe it is back! Did it miss you as much as you missed it?
  16. Classy

Mid Engine Cobalt

This was quite awhile ago and I have since bought a Miata. In retrospect of this, I keep coming to one problem for what I would use a modified fwd car to RWD car for. This would be very hard to class for racing. This would be a fun little toy, but it ends up being a lot of work that you could...
  17. Classy

I don’t think the quaife is damaged, but I will find out when I pull I all apart. To be fair, the car stock is like 100 wheel torque and I am closer to triple that
  18. Classy

Yesterday my diff broke I am assuming the spider gears or the quaife itself, but the right wheel was the only one putting power down and people working the course confirmed that I was only spinning the one wheel. It explains the weird handling issues I couldn’t figure out for the past 1-2...
  19. Classy

Houston SCCA Autocross

Ya… time to find a RX8 diff, knuckles, axles and hubs…
  20. Classy

Houston SCCA Autocross

Well, I knew there was something wrong with my car, and I even borrowed Jason’s jack last event to check the hubs, but I am pretty confident I killed off the rest of the spider gears which made this an unruly one tire fire… at least it explains the handling issues I couldn’t figure out what was...