Search results

1. Kyle

Rear wing Uprights

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I think I have one of the most unique wing set ups in the group. If you're interested, my brother designed this set. I can see if he would be willing to share the cad file? I
  2. Kyle

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

Take my money! I'm looking forward to price, weight/weight distribution, and acceleration/handling numbers (I suspect that detail is quite a ways out.) I recently purchased a Rivian and now my Goblin is feeling a bit sluggish in comparison. I think V2 is the solution to put the ICE powerplant...
  3. Kyle

Kyle's Street Goblin #228- 07 SS/SC Donor

My guess is it was chipped by the broken ceramic from the spark plug. While this is a huge bummer and unfortunate, the car is going to get some big upgrades if I'm going to have to tear into it this far. I'd like to try and get near 400 horsepower, so it is going to get upgraded to a turbo. I...
  4. Kyle

5. Kyle

Agreed, you and I are on the same page. However, the guys at the part store disagree.
  6. Kyle

That's not a bad idea, but I don't know if I'd do anything if there was low compression.
  7. Kyle

Here's what I've found out. The plugs they gave me a year ago were off by a heat range. (I had 800's instead of 801's). I got new iridium plugs installed and the car definitely runs better, but it isn't idling perfectly and it seems to be stuck in open loop. :confused:
  8. Kyle

No... AC Delco from Napa
  9. Kyle

Car started running really rough :eek::eek::eek::eek: These plugs are only 18 months old. What could be the underlying issue? Bad o2? My car always runs between 180-185 F.
  10. Kyle

Won't clear lights. :confused:
  11. Kyle

One Part You Wish DF Offered

Honestly, I don't really care if these items are made by DF or not. I just wish they were available. So long as it looks clean and has a streamlined install, it doesn't really matter to me who makes it. One of my favorite parts of the DF community is people sharing the solution they came up...
  12. Kyle

Oh, that's awesome! I might need to figure out a way for that to work with my set up. My headlights would get in the way as is.
  13. Kyle

One Part You Wish DF Offered

This is a great idea for a thread! Floor Mats Front Splitter Diffuser Cup Holder Glass Windshield Snap Back Hat The most important item on that list (for me, anyway) is the windshield. Around dusk, I genuinely get nervous while driving. The glare from the lexan (or whatever it is) is really...
  14. Kyle

Getting the Goblin out for the first time this year (it has been a very long winter in Southern Utah). Sadly I discovered my hood mounts were broken I guess I'm going hoodless for a bit.
  15. Kyle

-Did the state require you to have fenders? Yes, the state requires fenders. In the pictures I provided to the DMV I just set the fenders on the wheels and never actually installed them. -Did you have to do emissions? No emissions. -If so, did you need the evap and cat like other states have...
  16. Kyle

Learning to tune!

Well keep up the good work! As far as Goblin engine mods go, I'm still totally stock (LSJ) . In the very near future I would like to do some mods like injectors, pulley, valve springs, dual pass and maybe a cam. Being a spectator of the journey a lot of you guys go on while learning to tune and...
  17. Kyle

Learning to tune!

I know I'm late to the party, and it sounds like you have your idle issue solved which is great! That said, I've heard the cobalt injectors have a pretty unique spray angle and most injectors need to be modified to spray at the proper angle (I don't know how that is actually done). Cobalts are...
  18. Kyle

Fuel pulse damper?

I'm out working on the car right now and I think they already have one. I'm pretty sure that's what this is... I'm kind of an idiot though... So...
  19. Kyle

Fuel pulse damper?

20. Kyle

Fuel pulse damper?

So this might sound silly. I plan to do some random upgrades to the car, but I don't have much direction. It will be a combination of some cosmetics and small performance/reliability upgrades. What do you guys think of fuel pulse dampers? I'm not a fan of how I routed my fuel lines, so I'd like...