Search results

1. 2.0 Turbo

Turbo Car For Sale

Sold
  2. 2.0 Turbo

Turbo Car For Sale

Unfortunately I haven’t had the time to complete my build! It literally has everything New, including engine a transmission. Email with Questions: [email protected] Car is located in Indiana, just outside of Cincinnati. Price - $20,000
  3. 2.0 Turbo

SOLD OUT - Zero Mile SAAB F35 Transmissions Available -$650

I have an extra New F35 - $1000
  4. 2.0 Turbo

2021 Completed and Plated Goblin SOLD.

Out of curiosity, is it possible to have an air leak coming from the modified clutch line? Maybe a slight pin hole…
  5. 2.0 Turbo

LNF / LDK

Thanks
  6. 2.0 Turbo

LNF / LDK

I have installed the new LDK an yes it’s very similar to the LNF with only a few differences. I’m attaching two pictures an have highlighted my question areas. Pictures from LNF Donor Engine 1) Did you install the Banjo Bolt - Allows you to run the line to overflow bottle? 2) Black-Box (...
  7. 2.0 Turbo

Michael’s - Extended Track Frame - Build 247 - 08 SS Donor

I just heard it’s the first weekend in October.
  8. 2.0 Turbo

Michael’s - Extended Track Frame - Build 247 - 08 SS Donor

I’m still moving forward as time allows. My first thought was replace only parts as needed an go from there. We’ll, that plan changed quickly! In the end I didn’t use too much from the Donor Car. Definitely looking forward to meeting others in the near future. At this point my goal is to attend...
  9. 2.0 Turbo

Donor Car title needed for Ohio?

Did you did away to haul the car off?
  10. 2.0 Turbo

Tons and tons of parts

Max is a reliable source for parts!!
  11. 2.0 Turbo

Are all subframes the same?

07 was universal. It will definitely work.
  12. 2.0 Turbo

Solid mounts install

Here’s a couple of pictures.
  13. 2.0 Turbo

Steering wheel quick release options

I had purchased the following parts from Amazon before DF’s new release. NGK - SRK-177H ( Hub Adapter) NGK - SRK - 400BK ( Black Thin Release) NGK - SRK - 500B (Hub Spacer)
  14. 2.0 Turbo

Towerdog's Indiana Street Goblin Build (#250) 07 SS/SC Donor

Sorry was unable to post the link.. possibly query the video on YouTube. I was planning to try that technique when I get to that stage. Aww, an it won’t be too long from now.