Search results

1. 2.0 Turbo

Turbo Car For Sale

Unfortunately I haven’t had the time to complete my build! It literally has everything New, including engine a transmission. Email with Questions: [email protected] Car is located in Indiana, just outside of Cincinnati. Price - $20,000
  2. 2.0 Turbo

LNF / LDK

I have installed the new LDK an yes it’s very similar to the LNF with only a few differences. I’m attaching two pictures an have highlighted my question areas. Pictures from LNF Donor Engine 1) Did you install the Banjo Bolt - Allows you to run the line to overflow bottle? 2) Black-Box (...
  3. 2.0 Turbo

Malibu Bearing

I’m installing the Front Bearing Hubs today. They definitely bolt right into place. However, the issue I’m having once I installed the calipers, the rotor is hitting an won’t spin freely.
  4. 2.0 Turbo

Michael’s - Extended Track Frame - Build 247 - 08 SS Donor

I’m just returning from Red Oak with my Track Frame an want to get my Build Log started. I’ve purchased an 08 SS as my Donor with 80K miles. I’d been reading Post on/off for the past year before I finally pulled the trigger an purchased one. After visiting Lonnie an Adam an taking a little putt...