Search results

1. PaulPerger

Wiring Harness Questions

I like the Abandon In Place concept. I think ill do that and leave about 3inches of wire sticking out of the loom in case I figure out I need them later…
  2. PaulPerger

Wiring Harness Questions

I didn’t remember having TPMS, but it’s been 18 months since I drove it, so I figured I just didn’t remember it. I think you might be right though. The images I am seeing online for that part look like it is the Remote Fob Sensor.
  3. PaulPerger

Wiring Harness Questions

I think you all are correct on both accounts. Do we need the Ambient light sensor? If I just cut it out, is that going to mess with the lighting system? I never use “Auto Mode” on lights anyway. And the same with the TPMS… Will cutting it out cause an error code? Actually, better...
  4. PaulPerger

Wiring Harness Questions

Several of my wiring labels have faded or fallen off and I am left with several questions. I'll start with these two items. They were tagged before I removed them from the Cobalt but my code sheet was ruined so I don't know what everything is. Can someone identify these?
  5. PaulPerger

Wiring Question

Thanks Ross! I figured I could, but wanted to double check.
  6. PaulPerger

Wiring Question

I don't remember seeing any instruction on what to do with this. Six green wires go in, they are all pinned and there is a bar (similar to a fuse bar) connecting all of them. Two of the green wires were cut out with connectors being removed, but the remaining wires all go to something needed...
  7. PaulPerger

AVERY Label # for Wiring Labels

Does anyone know the AVERY Label # for the Wiring Labels?
  8. PaulPerger

Florida title

I cut it up… Seven large pieces. Got a scrap guy going to come haul it off for me. Had to buy a new Sawzall, as my Ryobi cordless worked great, but it burned through a battery in about 10 minutes. A new Milwaukee Sawzall and four new carbide blades and it was done in an afternoon…
  9. PaulPerger

Florida title

I thought this might be the answer... Guess it could be fun!
  10. PaulPerger

Florida title

How did you guys get your shell taken away without giving up the title to the Cobalt? I've been told by several junk yards here in Broward County that they HAVE to have the title. I was told by the local tag office that I will need the title to register the Goblin. They can't both be right...
  11. PaulPerger

Paul's Track Goblin - 2006 SS/SC

Well, It's been far too long. When we moved to Florida my beautiful wife wanted a pool. I wanted a LARGE garage. When we bought this house, it had my large garage, but it didn't have her pool. 2022 became the year of the pool build. I promised Trish I would put off working on my Goblin until...
  12. PaulPerger

Jumping fuel pump

I can't seem to jump the fuel pump and empty the fuel tank... am I doing something wrong?
  13. PaulPerger

My Donor got wet...

Dug into it this morning before taking Kenna to dance class... For Reference, the blue line shows the highest water level inside the car where the BCU is located... Just below the actual circuit board, yet rust traveled all the way up that mounting bracket. BUT. The BCU was...
  14. PaulPerger

My Donor got wet...

I will definitely crack the drain plug and see if any water comes out. I don't think there will be any water in the engine as water didn't get high enough to get in. That photo shows water at its highest point. So, unless it seeped in somewhere I don't think that will be an issue. It ran great...
  15. PaulPerger

My Donor got wet...

14 Google Searches later I found my answer... it is the Airbag Control Module. Good news. I don't need it for the Goblin. But will the car still start if I disconnect it?
  16. PaulPerger

My Donor got wet...

What is the computer part located by the shifter? The ECU is by the fusebox in the engine bay. The BCM is located under the center console on the passenger side. What is the computer part under the center console between the shifter and e-brake handle?
  17. PaulPerger

My Donor got wet...

Well. This sucked. I finally got done with our back yard renovation and was supposed to get to start working on my Goblin when Fort Lauderdale saw record rain that closed FLL Airport and interstate highways. My neighborhood's drainage system drains into the same main drain as the airport and...
  18. PaulPerger

Jason in Texas - ext. track - 09 SS/TC

More actual track time is ALWAYS the RIGHT decision... No. It is ALWAYS the BEST decision!!
  19. PaulPerger

Motorcycle wave protocol

Oh SNAP!! I just learned something!! I saw a guy at a Waffle House one time wearing a bandana with a lock attached to the end of it. He was wearing it like a pocket watch. And he most definitely fit the stereotype with a gang jacket, etc. I thought it was weird (odd enough that I remember it...
  20. PaulPerger

Motorcycle wave protocol

So do I... That's why I never give the one finger salute... Self defense laws go out the window if you start the fight...