Search results

1. O

Finally alive

It’s been a long time coming but she went to dyno today.. did okay for a starting point.
  2. O

Harness mounting

Can someone please tell me the size of the bolt/thread count that screws into the tunnel for the seat belt/safety harness.
  3. O

Tuning

Getting ready to put my goblin on the dyno, was wondering if anyone has made too much power? If so what is that number?
  4. O

Looking for cam position housing, sensor plugs into it.

WTB cam position housing for 06 supercharged motor. Or any help locating one
  5. O

Help please

Can someone tell me what goes here. Dummy me can’t figure it out
  6. O

throwout bearing

F35 trans brand new from Lonny.. The line that runs (from just inside the trans) to the throwout bearing is leaking.. Any fixes without removing entire motor trans etc.etc. Pull the plastic cover off trans and can watch it drip..
  7. O

Sub frame mount

Can someone tell me why, the kit comes with carriage bolts? Neither side of the sub-frame has a spot for the head of the bolt to fit into. What am I missing?
  8. O

Transmission mount

Is there a transmission mount that bolts to the F35? or is it directly mounted to the frame. I have the mount that goes on the other side of the motor and mounts to front of motor but not sure about trans side. A picture would help a lot..
  9. O

Brake Pads?

I bought the kit with new brakes both front and rear (calipers and rotors) anyone no what size brake pads fit
  10. O

ISO Clutch pedal

I bent the bracket removing the clutch pedal from my donor, anyone have bracket and pedal combo. Also some pictures would be great as I am lost in putting this thing in..06 SS
  11. O

Seat brackets

Just got my seats in after 2 months back order. Looking to buy mounting brackets and adjustable sliders. I want to be able to teach my kids to drive a manual.
  12. O

Clutch

So I have brand new f35 trans with LSD and was wondering what clutch to buy. I will be running around 350 whp. Just wondering if someone had a clutch they love/hate. Thanks in advance for the help.
  13. O

videos

Hey looking for build guide 25 and more.. help
  14. O

Seats

I was wondering does anyone have seats they love/hate trying to decide on which seats to buy. Corbeau has a out of stock on their seats till late April.
  15. O

Tie rod and front hubs

Tie rod ends on existing donor fit fine through the billet piece supplied by DF but new tie rod end supplied with the kit are half inch short any thoughts. Also hubs do not sit flush when trying to install them took off cap that holds plug and still hits billet piece that the tie rod is...
  16. O

floor pan kick plate

Interested in what people did for the floor pan as far as painting. Did people powder coat, spray bomb or other. I am thinking of doing a bed liner product for these pieces any advice.
  17. O

Parts

Have 2006 SS cobalt supercharger and smaller pulley on Donor car. Decided to go with Turbo set up so selling supercharger and pulley. Can anyone tell me what they are worth?