Search results

1. B

SOLD*****Naked Goblin for sale. $15,000

I believe the 2010 cobalt makes 155hp. The catalytic converter has been of course removed. The lightweight flywheel makes it a bit more responsive and quicker revving. I’m told there is a bolt on turbo that adds significant hp. I haven’t tried to register it. Might need to add windshield...
  2. B

Left out that local transmission shop cleaned up engine during build process. New clutch, new plugs, installed lightweight aluminum flywheel. Engine looked like new when I picked it up.
  3. B

Manual transmission Naturally aspirated 2010 cobalt with 111,000 miles Racing red powder coated frame Corbeau extra wide seats on sliding mounts Extended Frame #217 built in 2020 Not registered for street use. (Borrowed plate) Michelin pilot sport tires 225/50 ZR 16 7 spoke Drag wheels Never...
  4. B

Comment by 'Brad Beggs' in media 'IMG_2774 Sharing.jpg'

I also have the df brackets for the extended frame however I ordered the wide seats and they just don’t fit between the supplied mounts. I’ve contacted Lonny to see if they have a solution just waiting to hear back. Glad yours went ok.
  5. B

Engine harness question

thanks for the help!
  6. B

Engine harness question

I have a few connectors from the engine harness with no obvious place to attach them. I’m assuming they are from things that were removed like A/C. Can you guys help?
  7. B

Comment by 'Brad Beggs' in media 'IMG_2774 Sharing.jpg'

hey devonrex, have you mounted your seats yet? Mine arrived today and it doesn’t look like a simple bolt in project like I was hoping for.
  8. B

Wiring harness question

I’ll be darned. I did save the ambient light sensor. And the other device must be the tpms receiver. You guys are awesome. Thanks a bunch
  9. B

Wiring harness question

It has an FCC ID number on it
  10. B

Wiring harness question

Found something from the donor that fits the connector near the BCM.
  11. B

Wiring harness question

Well thank you very much! I suppose it’s ok to leave them all disconnected then. No tpms and I don’t think I saved an ambient light sensor.
  12. B

Wiring harness question

Thanks. Obd2 makes sense. I already have one connector to the clutch pedal position sensor. Is there more than one connector to the clutch?
  13. B

Wiring harness question

Hey guys, I received my wiring harness yesterday from the good folks at DF. I have 3 extra connectors up front and I just can’t seem to locate their plugs. Any help will be appreciated. The first one is down by the BCM. The other two are up by the steering column.