Search results

1. Cmonster

Turbo Goblin A/T?

Can anyone tell me overall length once completed? I'm curious if this will fit in my Toy Hauler. I have a 13 foot garage.
  2. Cmonster

All terrain height with 5 spd box

SHRanch, Same, Same. Wanted manual in the AT and also have a turbo. Instead we are going to get the AT kit and use the HHR SS to get a turbo in the AT with the automatic based on all the feedback we received like what DS mentioned earlier. We specifically want the off road capability and it will...
  3. Cmonster

Turbo Goblin A/T?

Ok. Plan is to try the HHR SS on the A/T kit. Gotta run budget timeline through the boss and start looking for a donor.
  4. Cmonster

Turbo Goblin A/T?

That clicked! Thank you for breaking it down.
  5. Cmonster

Turbo Goblin A/T?

I can't translate this into a good mental picture . What would the effect be if just off road on trails and mud? Not rock crawling just chasing a Polaris through an ATV trail. Would the loss of torque be that noticeable? We would not be using this strictly off road so best of both worlds with a...
  6. Cmonster

Turbo Goblin A/T?

This is exactly what I was just researching.
  7. Cmonster

Turbo Goblin A/T?

Wow - I read through most of Torchandregdoc build log and I'm worried I don't know enough about engines and transmissions to tackle a project modification like this. Points for Forum support! You guys rock and I'm already a fan of DF customer service. More research required.
  8. Cmonster

Turbo Goblin A/T?

https://dirtwheelrider.com/portals/ Saving some info on the thread. Great write up on ATV Portals to help reduce torque lost with larger tires.
  9. Cmonster

Turbo Goblin A/T?

Thanks for the link! I'll take a look at it.
  10. Cmonster

Turbo Goblin A/T?

New member lacking information! Really interested in getting a side project going and the A/T goblin sounds perfect. I just started looking into this and I'm short on information. Why can't the SS/SC or SS/TC be used with the A/T kit? I read from Desert Sasqwatch that there is a significant...