Search results

1. Towerdog

NRG Reclining seats for Sale

I ordered seats from Vivid racing in April I was informed that the ship dates were going to be in July so I canceled my order. Well they showed up today just checking to see if anyone wants them before I deal with shipping them back. I paid $599 for them w free shipping but it looks like they...
  2. Towerdog

2021 Completed and Plated Goblin SOLD.

I am selling my completed, Plated project, 1700 and counting miles on the frame, I know I haven't had it long but this is kind of my MO and a couple other reasons,,, I have built a few other projects in my time and once the challenge of the built is over it gets sold. I do love driving the thing...
  3. Towerdog

Indiana Registration

So some things have changed since the last trailer I built. So for those of you that haven't started the process this is how it goes. Download and print this form https://www.in.gov/bmv/files/Special_ID_Number_MVIN_Vehicle_App_Packet.pdf Fill out what you can and have a police/sheriff come...
  4. Towerdog

Supercharger Pump

Does anyone know were the power source for the supercharger pump comes from? Is it the "aftercool" fuse in the main fuse box. I have no power to either. Thanks
  5. Towerdog

Button Panel Install

Anyone want to share how the button panel is supposed to be installed? The spacers that come with the cluster hardware have to be used on the frame side or the plug gets smashed into the frame. In my opinion the panels need spacers to hold them back so the holes will line up and keep the lower...
  6. Towerdog

Unidentified Plug

Can anyone identify this plug? It is in the main harness to engine bay,, dont know if it is needed but I can not find a place to plug it in. Colors are Tan, Purple, Grey, and Black
  7. Towerdog

NRG Fiber Glass Bucket Seats Large

Is anyone interested in a pair of large NRG bucket seats? Now that I have "tried them on" my shoulders are so wide they hit the bolsters and I cannot sit back in them. They do fit in the car centered in each side with room between them. And they come with bottom mount brackets and Cobalt mounts...
  8. Towerdog

SC Heat exchange plumbing

Anybody have pics or want to share how the heat exchange is plumbed in up front? There are 4 90 deg NPT to barb fittings and the Pex lines have Pex couplers that are smaller that the barb fittings. It seems like if you put the 90s in the radiator pointed at the tunnel then add hose from there to...
  9. Towerdog

QA1 E clip size

Anyone know the size of the E clips for the front coil overs? Had one jump off the pliers and when I went to pry it back out it shot into space like a rocket! I would rather buy a new one than spend the whole day looking for that one. Not the size thats a stupid question... I can measure the...
  10. Towerdog

Cobalt Seat Mounts

I have a pair of seat mounts for 05-10 Cobalt for bottom mount seats. They will fit the Goblin frame with some modification. Cover shipping and they are yours!
  11. Towerdog

Clutch Master Cylinder

So I was working on relocating the cruise cancel switch on my clutch pedal and when I grabbed the master cylinder to make sure my mod would not interfere with it I realized that the master cylinder mounted to the black "disc" of the firewall. Is there a mount that it quarter turns into included...
  12. Towerdog

LSJ Questions

Ok LSJ experts couple of questions I have an aluminum spacer between the engine and trans. w/o measuring it it looks 4-5mm. Is this normal? Can anyone identify these injectors? They look awfully clean and the wire harness looks newer than the rest of the engine bay wiring. I saw somewhere that...
  13. Towerdog

Cobalts for sale

For anyone in the Northern Indiana area Ohio Michigan Illinois ect. There is a used car lot in Wabash IN that has a number of Cobalt NAs and some G5s most are autos one is an SS 5sp. Place is called D&B sales and service 537 S Wabash St 46992. Phone 260-563-1417
  14. Towerdog

Towerdog's Indiana Street Goblin Build (#250) 07 SS/SC Donor

I am a builder by nature, I started at a young age building models of all sorts including RC aircraft which lead into full scale aircraft, sand rails, motorcycles ect. One of the items on my bucket list was a tube chassis road car. Then I stumbled on the Goblin when I was searching for a 4 wheel...