Search results

1. S

3M Clear Bra

Guys, Wanted to get some of your opinions. I have a friend who installs 3M clear bra film on high end cars. Was thinking about ordering a new windshield and having him put the film on it. This way i would not get swirl marks after cleaning it...What do you guys think??
  2. S

DF Allen Nut Hood Plate

Guys, I bought the new steel hood plate with Allen wrench bolts to replace the old plastic hood plate. Where do the two bolts secure to? I attached a pic
  3. S

Power steering died

Guys, My power steering just died when i was out for a ride. It said "power steering" on my gauge right after it happened. Has anyone had this happen to you?..
  4. S

E 85

Anybody running E85?
  5. S

ZZP Z57 Turbo For Sale

I bought the Turbo from a fellow Goblin owner and ended up going with a ZZP Z54. I paid $1100 and will take $1000. It has under 50 miles on it(just the Turbo)
  6. S

Turbo Upgrade

ZZP's Z54 Turbo has been out of stock for a while and they are not sure when they will be getting one in stock. Does anybody know of another option?
  7. S

Car Cover

Hey Guys, Looking for an outdoor car cover. Let me know if anyone has purchased one. Not looking for anything fancy, just something for a couple days
  8. S

Aftermarket Muffler

Any suggestions on a good performance muffler?
  9. S

Moving steering wheel forward

Has anyone been able to move the steering wheel forward, so it's not so close?
  10. S

Turbo Swap

Has anyone gotten a Turbo kit installed on a LSJ from a shop in Michigan or Ohio?
  11. S

Track Days

Hey Guys, Wanted to get some feedback on how the Goblin handles around high speed corners?? Also, is there after market suspension parts available to improve the handling?
  12. S

For Sale

Any completed SC or TC Goblins for sale?
  13. S

New Guy From MI

Hey guys. I just found out about Goblin and so far i like what i see. I noticed a couple guys from Michigan, so maybe you can help. How do you register the Goblin if Michigan requires windshield wipers and bumper??....Also, i live in Plymouth. Anybody close?