Search results

1. L

SOLD -- 2.2 L 5 speed IN plated and titled gob

She has a new house :)
  2. L

correct. I upgraded to the ebay shifter with a new design done by some members. Im having issues shifting or reaching 1st. I have to take off in 1st because of an alignment issue I think I created after powdercoating the ebay shifter. Hence why I purchased the new shifter from DF, just...
  3. L

not yet. will push harder during the spring time.
  4. L

vinyl wrapped in carbon fiber 3m
  5. L

I used the from amazon. Used epoxy and washer and then zip tied the grill in. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07LC7CT9Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  6. L

dms replied to :)
  7. L

Konig Control's 235/45ZR17 Nitto Invo's
  8. L

bigggggg typo :)
  9. L

putting feelers out there. I have had some medical issues and back surgery that makes it hard for me to get in and out. I have the title and my build thread is in the sig. any question please ask. 143k original engine new seals everywhere timing chain and tensioners new water pump new clutch...
  10. L

Solid Shifter OFFICIAL GROUP BUY

I still have to work on it. I still have little movement side to side and getting into first is nearly impossible. I will work on it in the winter :)
  11. L

Windshield mounting

Same. Start in the middle and work it towards the side.
  12. L

Lokian's Extended Street Gob in Indiana - 10 LS # 251

Welp she is legal and on the road!!!.. had a nice little first outing after alignment and had minor issues. One little drop of transmission fluid that i think was left over from axle seal leak but will keep an eye on it. Getting into 1st gear is a hit or miss still. And the stick shift wont...
  13. L

Steering rack threads

The rack is pretty squared. Squared off the tires by centering the steering rack, then using string around the car to square the front and then using toe plates to get close to 1/8th toe in. Using both tie rods the same with toe plates once squared. I should have about 1x threads left.
  14. L

Steering rack threads

Is there a minimum thread length for the steering rack to outer tie rod the be ok? About 5/8ths
  15. L

Carcass is finally gone. Waiting on inspection from local PD then I can plate.
  16. L

replacement keys

NM found the answer. For future reference :D
  17. L

replacement keys

Has anyone made a replacement key for the cobalt? I have a 2010 LS and only one key and want to make a replacement in case I loose this one.
  18. L

yes it does :) .. I hurt my back which meant i could not do anything anyway... kind of a blessing, plus got some chores and yard work caught up :)