Search results

1. L

SOLD -- 2.2 L 5 speed IN plated and titled gob

putting feelers out there. I have had some medical issues and back surgery that makes it hard for me to get in and out. I have the title and my build thread is in the sig. any question please ask. 143k original engine new seals everywhere timing chain and tensioners new water pump new clutch...
  2. L

Steering rack threads

Is there a minimum thread length for the steering rack to outer tie rod the be ok? About 5/8ths
  3. L

replacement keys

Has anyone made a replacement key for the cobalt? I have a 2010 LS and only one key and want to make a replacement in case I loose this one.
  4. L

F23 shifter bracket

Can someone tell me if the bracket is correct?
  5. L

Clutch pipe

I broke what looks like the bleeder part of my clutch pipe. The pipe that runs in between the master and slave. In the pic below it is part # 4. What is needed to complete the kit from DF. What parts do I need to replace. TY!
  6. L

Rivnuts

Need to order some hardware. For those that used Rivnuts for the floor pans, side panels and tunnel. What size did you guys use? Thinking M4 or M5.
  7. L

Full cage or open cage

Just found out my frame is almost getting to the jig and it is time to finalize things. If you could redo it or had a choice now... what would you choose? I selected open cage but not sure.
  8. L

Connector help

Anyone have any idea what these are for? The label on dash side days keylock actuator The other connector has one wire labeled the same on the body harness
  9. L

High speed GMLAn

on my X101 Body Harness to Engine Harness, I cut out the high speed GMLAN serial data wires during the main harness thinning videos. Is this correct or do we need them? It is the purple 14 pin connector.
  10. L

engine stand and bolts

Does anyone have the bolt size for an LAP motor and f23 transmission to mount to an engine stand? Also where do you guys get your torque specs and sequences from? Online manual or similar? And lastly... where do I find misc bolts... I'm looking for exhaust and intake manifold bolts atm and...
  11. L

Clutch suggestions

Need to replace the clutch on my 2010 LS. Not sure if I need a flywheel or not but would take any suggestions. I might at some point put a super charger on it. what do you guys recommend? Q
  12. L

Lokian's Extended Street Gob in Indiana - 10 LS # 251

Hi all. The bug has been inside me for years. I saw recent youtube videos on goblins after looking at other kits and fell in love with the look. I have been looking at a "project" for a while now and was going to wait a few as i'm looking at building a barn first. Welp... found a donor for...