Search results

1. L

For Sale #252 NA Auto Standard Frame

I'm selling #252 NA auto standard frame. Even though it's a NA Goblin, it runs great and fast. I didn't drive it much last summer. Building and showing everyone was very exciting, but I'm ready to move onto the next project. Here is a list of items for the vehicle. - Laminated Glass...
  2. L

Ready to start, but. . .

For what it's worth. I had a similar issue. Throttle body not responding and power steering message. I checked all the fuses even the BCM fuses. I had 2 blown. I replaced them and charged the battery. The car started right up.
  3. L

Laplansm's #252 Goblin - '10 NA Automatic

The first start is complete!!! Two blown fuses was the culprit. It took me awhile, but I figured that the BCM had fuses as well. Also, it helps if your starter wires are plugged in. But other than that, she started up on the first turn.
  4. L

An update from yesterday. I didn't have much time to look at the wiring today, but I did check the data wires all the way to the ECM and everything checked out. So I decided to go through the fuse block again, and the ECM fuse was blown. I guess that is what I get for not paying attention...
  5. L

Yes, I do get a mileage readout and temperature. The 50amp fuse looks good and I looked through the fuses in the fuse box. All look good. I will try to clean the connectors and reassemble the fuse box.
  6. L

No the butterfly doesnt move.
  7. L

Thank you!!! I will check continuities tomorrow.
  8. L

Yes the donor ran lights worked with no check engine light.
  9. L

Hello again, I'm #252 standard city Goblin. My donor had 84,000 miles. I'm located in small town in Northern NY. I plan on jumping through all the NY registration hoops when I'm ready for that. My build has been coming along quickly. I painted the frame last Saturday and let it bake in the...
  10. L

Good evening, I received my kit this morning, so I thought I would start my build log. I purchased a 2010 NA automatic Cobalt this past October, and the kit early November. I have very little mechanically knowledge, but I decided to undertake the challenge of building a kit car. Already I...