Search results

1. ATMironov

Turbo exhaust conflict with sway bar

The sway bar hits my exhaust. I didn’t put this together in my mock up. :-( Anyone run into this or have a solution other than a new exhaust?
  2. ATMironov

MOOG Hubs and ARP Wheel Studs

I went to replace the wheel studs in my new MOG hubs with ARP wheel studs only to find out they don't fit, and wanted to share this info incase someone else was looking. I ordered part #100-7708 which is listed as GM late Model. Maybe they will fit factory hubs, but they don't work on either...
  3. ATMironov

LNF Fuel Pump Voltage

Can someone with an LNF test the voltage on the gray wire at the fuel pump with the car in the run position (not started)?
  4. ATMironov

TC Motor, Throttle Body Movement, Pre Start

I’m getting ready to fire the motor before I brake down the whole car for paint. For those of you with an LNF, Turbo motor… I’ve read over and over again that the throttle body should be moving when the car is in Run before starting. When I put the car into run, the Throttle Body opens for a...
  5. ATMironov

Rear wing Uprights

I need to redesign and fabricate new uprights for the rear wing that are much taller to get the wing up to the roof line. Anyone have a suggestion on a company or person to work with on this?
  6. ATMironov

TC Coolant Hose Photos

Can someone share a good set of pictures of the coolant hoses on the driver side of the motor? I can’t figure out how the multiple hoses are supposed to be configured.
  7. ATMironov

Electronic Parking Brake

I'm curious if anyone has installed an electronic parking brake, and if so what set up did you use, where did you mount the actuator, and did you use the factory cables or new ones?
  8. ATMironov

LNF MAF Bolt Size

My donor's intake was shredded when I got it, and I don't have the bolts to install the MAF into the DF intake. Anyone have a size or part number?
  9. ATMironov

Favorite Photos of 2021!

Lets see your favorite photos from this year. I'm still buildings, but I do have a couple I really like.
  10. ATMironov

Dash Labeling

Anyone have have any suggestions for decent looking labels for this dash? I didn't leave much rooms for labels, and want it to look nicer than just a label maker.
  11. ATMironov

1x1 Seat Mount Tube wall thickness

Does anyone know the wall thickness of the 1x1 tube cross member under the seats?
  12. ATMironov

LNF Clutch and Brake Sensor Positions

I need to know in what position the clutch and brake pedal sensors are installed. 1. When the brake pedal is NOT pressed, is the sensor Loaded or unloaded? (Loaded meaning the spring in the sensor is trying to move the arm) 2. When the clutch pedal is NOT pressed, is the sensor loaded or...
  13. ATMironov

Radiator hoses for TC (LNF 08-10)

Does anybody have a good write up with pictures and part numbers of what hoses go where for the LNF motor? I can’t exactly tell what hoses are used from the kit and what hoses are used from the Cobalt.
  14. ATMironov

Custom Drilled Wheels Recommendation

I ordered a set of 5 Enkei RPF1 wheels and had them drilled to 5x110 by FM Wheel I just wanted to throw their name out there as my experience was excellent with them. I generally can't say that about too many after market parts suppliers. They are familiar with the cobalt platform and and...
  15. ATMironov

Name That Connector (and Hose) - LNF Addition

So I finally got the motor out of storage and put it in the car this weekend. There are several connectors and hoses that were disconnected before I started disassembling the car and could use some help identifying them. #1 - What do I do with this port. (Answered by Gtstorey- Brake Booster...
  16. ATMironov

ISO - LNF Fuse Block Holder

Anyone have a spare Fuse Block Holder for an LNF? One of my mounting tabs is broken.
  17. ATMironov

Brake and Clutch Position Sensors Wiring

I can't seem the find the brake and clutch position senor wiring in the documents I have. Does anyone have the pin outs or diagrams for these two sensors? 08 LNF SS
  18. ATMironov

Body Panel CAD File

Has anyone made CAD files of the body panels I could send to a graphic designer to design my wrap? Looking for Hood, Side Panels, Engine Cover and fenders. Thanks!
  19. ATMironov

QA1 Shock Valving

I'm trying to figure out the range of spring weights the supplied QA1 Shocks are valved for. I called QA1 and the guy I spoke to didn't seem to get the question and told me the socks can take between 100 and 800lb springs. I am highly skeptical that the valving has that large of a range. I get...
  20. ATMironov

Seat Selections and Fitment

My frame should be shipping in the next few weeks and I need to make a decision on seats and get them coming. My current front runner is the RaceQuip Full Containment seat. (Large) My question is will they fit in the Goblin Using the the Corbeau FX1 seat as a baseline (because we know it...