Search results

1. B

Goblinfest 2023

Sent a note and pic
  2. B

Goblinfest 2023

Couple of pics. Love the 4 lane. Makes us look like Indy cars! (This is wife Suzy)
  3. B

Goblinfest 2023

4. B

Goblinfest 2023

Yup - that was us. Great music downtown last night.
  5. B

Fuel gauge accuracy?

Accurate on empty is my goal.
  6. B

Fuel gauge accuracy?

Thank you Ross. I suspected bending the float wire was a possibility and you confirmed it. Getting it dialed in will be the time consuming part, but I’m in no hurry. Thank you for such a prompt reply and also for providing details and alternatives.
  7. B

Fuel gauge accuracy?

I suspect this has been discussed, but I can't find a short answer in the forum so far. Short of updating the software to reflect the smaller size of the DF fuel tank, is there an alternate way to improve the accuracy of the gauge? I know the gauge is functional because it will decrease somewhat...
  8. B

Goblinfest 2023

Planning to attend. We’re gonna represent Georgia. Really looking forward to it! #282
  9. B

*Official Builders Thread* -- Where are you located?

Newnan, Ga 2008 LT automatic LAP Extended city frame Frame# 282 Completed Mar'22 Montana registration and plates. No build log
  10. B

Georgia Registration

Got some real world feedback regarding ground clearance the other day. Apparently, my Goblin can "almost" clear a dead armadillo. Just a couple minor scuffs......lesson learned
  11. B

Georgia Registration

Tired of struggling with Georgia and registered in Montana. #282 is now road legal! It is a blast to drive and was worth the extra effort to make it "Wife Approved" (Auto and adjustable seats)
  12. B

[GUIDE] Montana Registration

Agree - had my portion filled out and he had already filled out his portion but wanted to make sure what he was doing was legal; thus the web search. Unfortunately, the Montana DOJ website comments do not align 100% with the MV20 form.
  13. B

[GUIDE] Montana Registration

My local county law enforcement officer just refused to sign my Montana MV20 form because the Montana DOJ website used the words "Local law enforcement officials" https://dojmt.gov/driving/vehicle-identification-number-vin-inspections/ "Local law enforcement officials, driver license exam...
  14. B

Georgia Registration

Greetings! I'm in the final stages of assembly of #282, Extended, city, auto. Donor was a 2009 LT, automatic. Build has been flawless so far.....sorry; no build log. Took delivery in Red Oak, TX on 14May21. First start was 22Nov21. It will be emissions compliant for the Atlanta Metro area. I'm...
  15. B

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Woo Hoo #282!
  16. B

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Holding my breath for #282.